20" Or 26"

viper4460

I ask myself the same question every morning.

I always rode 20". Then decided I want 26". So i got one and then went shit but then got better than I was on 20". Then I go on a mates 20" and discover 20" weighs same weight as flora.

Im always changing bike. I hate it :(

Got 2007 gu 26" now. And I think Im selling that for Echo Team or A3 :|

DAMM!

I ask myself the same question every morning.

I always rode 20". Then decided I want 26". So i got one and then went shit but then got better than I was on 20". Then I go on a mates 20" and discover 20" weighs same weight as flora.

Im always changing bike. I hate it :(

Got 2007 gu 26" now. And I think Im selling that for Echo Team or A3 :|

DAMM!

That post didnt help lol "chris is confused again"

I went for 26" because I've always ridden mountain bikes... some people might choose 20" because they ride BMX and it's more farmiliar to them.

I suppose it's all down to personal taste, and what feels/looks best to you. There's no wrong or right! Have a go on some bikes and see which you like best.

rite bit of a update, i have looked at a couple of bikes and have found a couple of bikes. I have decided to go for the t-bird 06 as its got hs33 and good wheels and a half decent frame. I have found one local to me that had only been riden a hand full of times and he wants £200. Is that a fair price? Is the t-bird a ok bike, i would like a t-comp but its a bit more pricey and i dont know if i will get into trials yet so i want to start with something i can get used to on and learn on. Cheers for all you help chris

rite bit of a update, i have looked at a couple of bikes and have found a couple of bikes. I have decided to go for the t-bird 06 as its got hs33 and good wheels and a half decent frame. I have found one local to me that had only been riden a hand full of times and he wants £200. Is that a fair price? Is the t-bird a ok bike, i would like a t-comp but its a bit more pricey and i dont know if i will get into trials yet so i want to start with something i can get used to on and learn on. Cheers for all you help chris

yeah great good for a newbe

If your just under 6ft go and try a stock, stock is so much more fun, may take a while to get used to it but in the end alot better :)

ive tried both and i would recommend stock :D

yep thats what i did and found stock was better for me because my height and found it hard to ride but got to no my bike now i am ok with it and can ride it.

jamie