Tartybikes-dannyswindlehurst11thhour

Danny Swindlehurst

Hey !

Its been a long time since i have brought a video out so heres a few clips scraped up from leeds sheff and kendal... not the best of clips but there you go!

Heavy music *** - So if you dont like it THEN Tuff sh*t :) thats the way the cookie crumbles bled ! x

Enjoy - Youtube version only atm d/l version soon !

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....28AAEilgJ8AAAAF

BIG Thanks to www.TartyBikes.co.uk for supplyin my parts !

Also a big thanks to the people who filmed me and sent me the songs for my video !

cheers

Daniel ! x

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

Great riding!!! I liked the tune too. I think better camera angles would have made this video a lot better...some seemed just odd or too far away. Other than that, I thought the video was amazing. Some real CLS style riding going on there!

not the best of clips but there you go!

Im sorry but has there ever been a video that you have brought out that you havnt said that either the clips are shit or its not your best ect, its kinda big headed in ways as its obvious your a pritty good rider, and seems a little sad that you cant just bring out a video saying hi this is me what do you think, you have to make out that your always better than you are in the video.

On topic, i thought the video was really good, i thought the heavy music went well with it and the editing was good and the riding was pritty top notch (Y)

Im sorry but has there ever been a video that you have brought out that you havnt said that either the clips are shit or its not your best ect, its kinda big headed in ways as its obvious your a pritty good rider, and seems a little sad that you cant just bring out a video saying hi this is me what do you think, you have to make out that your always better than you are in the video.

On topic, i thought the video was really good, i thought the heavy music went well with it and the editing was good and the riding was pritty top notch (Y)

ye sorry if im been big headed mate ... the reson why i keep saying it is because people w atch my videos and go oh ye there really good... and then they ride wie me and they go your 10 times better in really life than you are in any of your videos and that makes me say that the clips are crap not just cause its crap riding its because some of the angles are wank etc so ye if you understood any of that ... thats why i think the clips are crap cause ive been told im better in really life than i am on any videos !

cheers for the comments so far !

danny x