Is There A Name For This Move?

Marky_J

well u ask if there is a better way of getting up it and i surpose you could pure hope by just putting you front tyre on the wall and then hop about a little bit the drag the bike up the wall pretty much thtat will be better then f*****g up the crank arms n bash

i call this move "praticing" lol

how you going then marky ill beable to meet up with you soon for a ride im going to get somthing proper nice in the next few weeks when i get some £££ :

you got a back brake on ur t-pro cos it would help alot with what you had done!

its kinda of hard to do that where we do it as there is a small drop on thje other side of the wall n then its on to grass.

Those few inches shouldn't cause you any problems really, yes you have to get the bike at a steeper angle but it's a Mod so it won't be that hard. Looking at the first video posted I'd recomend you exagerate your movements more. Using your body weight, and the movement of, is very important in Trials. You need to really lean back and then explosively power forewards.

If you want to take it further, as soon as the front wheel lands pull on the front brake like when doing a stopie, while at the same time kicking up the rear end, once the rear wheel is high enough you can rease the brake and urge the bike forewards with your lower body and it will roll nicely onto the obstacle without damaging any parts. This will help you loads in the future.