Whats The Best Frame You Have Ever Had ?

mad_rider

Ive had three stock frames so far, a ZOO! Pitbull 07, a Toxsin one and a KOXX LB 1065. Now the ZOO! was nice but i had mod/stock which i didnt like, the Toxsin was lush and the KOXX i never actually rode, out of those three the Toxsin wins but im soon to have a GU 07 :) which im hoping will whip them all up. lol

Hope ths helps, Adam

Onza t rex- My first trials bike so i wouldnt't know the good points and bad bad points but i do remember it being alot harder to throw about than my later frames.

2005 Zoo! Pitbull- Absolutely brilliant, took a bashing and was very nice to ride. Prefferred it to my 2007. backwheeled stuff good.

2007 Zoo! Pitbull stock- Good and everything but felt like i went downhill from my 05. Very stiff though and has sexy green stickers :)

2007 Zoo! modstock- basically the same as the other one, just that you dont have to worry about breaking hanger brackets.

2006 Echo Control- Loved this frame, was exceptionally stiff and responsive. The best frame backwheeling frame ive ever ridden. Nothing beats a control, bloody awsome!

2007 Adamant A1 modstock(which i have now)- Awsome! its main strength i think would be gapping, it just floats! definately the best frame ive had. Many people have these frames and for good reason! Id reccomend this frame over all of them.

Edited by max-t

Iv only ever owned mods, but the best stocks iv ridden are

07 GU typhoon - rode so f**king nice, could actually ride it better than i could ride my own bike.

Zoo! pitbull 2005 - not the best riding of bikes, but could bunnyhop soooo high!

Onza T-rex 2005 - again, it wasnt the nicest of bikes, but it could gap soooo far lol

MBK long - rode like sex. lmao

Iv rode lots of diffrent bikes, but their the only ones i liked alot!

Bikes so far

T-pro-ok

T-lite-gash

monty 221 pr- pretty nice

woodstock- was nearly sick

koxx kenny belaey- improved me so much, a good all round frame

zhi z1(what i ride now)- again mint all round bike, takes a bashing too! SEX

Mates bikes

echo lite and team- not too bad but i dont like kids bikes

czar 07 stock- similar to my zhi

ozonys cannibal- cream pie sort of gear ;)

meeeeeelik (spelling lol) very long but really nice

bt 6.0- rarther flexy, VERY

Harry!

Edited by harrylumley

Im a street rider, and my favorite by a long shot is the Norco Moment. The white frame they came out with in 2006. Great geometry, 25 year warranty, and rides like a dream. Had mine built up with a Fox Float and street parts and only weighed in at 25.4 pounds.

Had a Megamo 20" Radical and liked that a lot as well.

Hey

I think my fav two stock frames are ozonys and mbk.

Mbk: i really loved this frame it was such a good frame lovley for gapping and side hops it didnt feel long at all either seemed very very flicky :)

ozonys: i think i prefer this frame it has alot of things that the mbk doesnt its soo stiff it feels like there is no frame flex at all, oh and its soooooo nich on the front wheel for swaps and gaps to front wheel :) it back wheels lovley and side hops amazing :) going to porthcawl today soo i will be trying it on some natty :)

cheers conor :)

T-Pro - Rubbish. Cracked after 6 weeks and it rode like a pile of shit.

Zona Zip - Mint, I would have kept with it but I wanted a short bike.

Echo Lite 06 - Mint, loverly, prefect geo, light, stiff, dirt cheap. What more can you want?

I know you said stock but I have had both mod and stock frames:

Planet x tibo= Don't go there, doubt you would find one anyway but be glad you can't.

Onza T-raptor= A frame that flexes, not my cup of tea.

Echo Team 05= Very very nice, very spinny but it got stolen :(

Onza T-pro= Cheap replacement for my beloved echo, very nice geo and a bargain price too. But snapped after a few months.

Another Onza T-pro= Just a quick replacement frame for the time being, only cost £40 (A great frame really)

Zoo! Python 05 short= Absolutely MINT! Huge gaps and sidehops, was surprisingly spinny aswell for quite a long bike.

Gu Typhoon (mod) 07= The SEX! BUY BUY BUY! The stock ones are easier to ride than the mod ones. I absolutely love mine, gaps ridiculously far, loves playing on the front wheel, its like my bestest friend. ^_^

Well i had a mission reefer :lol: that rode poo, but now i have a koxx caisso its ok if you are short and you like low bb rise and i dont like short bikes with low bb rise the lenghth is 1050 and bb rise is +10 but thats soon to change i should have either a gu 07 frame if the man i am buing it from can still get it for £200 wow, or a czar 07 for the same price great i will tell you the reviews on that when i get it.

good luck with your frame change dude.

• 13 years later...
  • 2 months later...

my first trials bike: Echo mark 2 26" given by some nice guy. Learned basics but decided to build something all-rounder and good for my height. (5,4")
built 2015 story 24 inch street trials frame last October 2018, so happy but cracked on welded parts this last March year.
Current frame set, another chinese made but 4130. felt confident not to crack for many years, despite 800g heavier than the aluminum one.