I Need A Phone...

Joe_Elding

kool, i need a phone, as my old one decided to give out when i snapped the screen.

what id like is:

a good battery life

large memory of texts and contacts.

a media player ~ dont need too much memory, maybe something thaat holds 8/9/10 mp3s so i can just play them on the bus or something.

bluetooth

im not too fussed about camera, colour screen, internet or any other fancy shit that im not really sure how to use.

anything you can reccomend? i know NOTHING about phones. also id like it to be pay as you go and pretty cheap...and if anyone has any used ones they can offer would be good aswel.

safe.

not too keen on the battery life on my old 6230...

5300 looks good, as does the similar 6111.i can get them for like £80 with £10 credit included...altho id wanna use my genie sim card i think unless im getting better deals with the sim cardit comes with...any idea what there like to unlock?

lol. shut up.

just ordered a k810i, i knew id end up breaking a slidey phone because id just sit there sliding it up and down in lessons lol.

It was actually an honest question? Is it for the back seat of busses, so you can play Sean Paul or R. Kelly for your mates, as well as all the other normal people getting the bus home from work or just around, pissing them off no end with your shockingly bad music taste?

Dear god I hope not :

It was actually an honest question? Is it for the back seat of busses, so you can play Sean Paul or R. Kelly for your mates, as well as all the other normal people getting the bus home from work or just around, pissing them off no end with your shockingly bad music taste?

Dear god I hope not :

OR maybe hes guna use headphones?