69" Sidehop

Revell-Bikes

Honestly don't know what it is you're all getting so pissed about, I thought it was hilarious.

And for goodness sake, someone makes a couple of odd posts and people all want to kick them out of the village stating he should be banned? For f**ks sake get it together. Some of you seriously need to get a sense of humour.

Rich

Honestly don't know what it is you're all getting so pissed about, I thought it was hilarious.

And for goodness sake, someone makes a couple of odd posts and people all want to kick them out of the village. Some of you seriously need to get a sense of humour.

Rich

at last someone has one!

Still its how people react to the headline, like "69 inch sidehop? must see that!" enters the topic in high sprits, and their reaction changes in almost an instant! funny eh? its all part of a joke.

Well i have a feeling this may be closed down soon, but got mostly positive replies with humor, seems like i've made some guys' days after seeing this. It might be a first for T-F for something like this to happen.....its up to the moderators.

hope i haven't caused a craze about this type of joke in T-F!

Pat