Colours?

Sir_Hops_Alot

Well obviously i do you fool....if you havent got anything good and positive to say then why say something.

I'm being called a fool by a pre member! Well if your so smart why are you not validated. I do actually have something positive to say close this shit topic! As it will benefit the rest of NMC.

Edited by Boswell

I'm being called a fool by a pre member! Well if your so smart why are you not validated. I do actually have something positive to say close this shit topic! As it will benefit the rest of NMC.

Get off your bloody high horse and shut the hell up!!

Back on topic, I used to run a red Echo EM2 which came with blue stickers. I then went with blue rim tape, headset, zip ties etc and it looked pretty sweet. Usually works quite well if you pick up on the colours of the stickers on the frame or component colours.

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

Coming from the person who acted like the biggest retard of all in new members chat, was accused of having multiple accounts and posting shit on all of them and even complainaing because you hadn't managed to get validated. The guy asked a decent and honest question unlike half the crap you post. Live with it!

Anyway, my red base frame looked wicked with blue rimtape and a blue rear hope hub. I'd say go for blue ;)

I have an idea.....Why dont you have YOUR bike how YOU want it to look and not how the rest or the forum wants it to look.

Calm down chicken. Why's so many people ready to jump down the necks of the new members these days.

Hes only asking for an opinion on a colour scheme, not how the rest of the forum wants hhis bike to look.

White and red looks phat, and seems most people think that. (Y)