My New Bike

Mat Smith!

Please note, NOT gu headset and echo external bb ;), still waiting off Damon..

Needs new forks and front wheel which are waddys, just borrowing till i get mine sorted.

Rides really nicely, prefer it alot more than my mod :).

Pics are abit wank cos its raining outside and my garage is a tip lol.

Comments pleeeeeease :).

Matxx

Looks sweet! Really like it. I <3 no silly anodised colours.

Does everybody who has fisheye lenses on here pay like £440 for the privelage? I'd like one, (Nikon D40x compatable) but theres no way I'm spending that much... Some sort of bargin lenses I'm not aware of?

Looks sweet! Really like it. I <3 no silly anodised colours.

Does everybody who has fisheye lenses on here pay like £440 for the privelage? I'd like one, (Nikon D40x compatable) but theres no way I'm spending that much... Some sort of bargin lenses I'm not aware of?

Mine is one of them ones for a mini dv, raynox semi fish eye widelens thingy got it off ebay for about 35 quid, and i just bodged it on my camera lol.

Thanks for the comment aswell btw :) .

Matx

Looks fairly sexual Matthew, not unlike my Echo Lite, apart from mine has 2 discs and proper sized wheels.

Actually I rode a stock the other day for the first time in ages, I was surprised, I can see why they are so popular now, but I would still have a Mod.

My old echo frame says different, that chainstay was flat because all of the metal had been scraped away from missed sidehops ! :P

Ahaha.. that was from storage ;) ;).

My brakes f**king amazing, cant tell the difference than any other brake ive had with a grind, my brakes are usually really good too.

Thanks for the comments :).

Matxx