You Tube Vid.....

Waynio

Let me know what you think, im going to do more filming and get danny to film less with a fish eye lens. its just a bit too much (i know) it looks like im constantly in a fish bowl and you really dont see the size of some of the rocks specially up at shiply.

Wayne.

Nice vid, some big moves, would be nice to get a downloadable version as the quality is crap on you tube.

I saw you up at shipley last sunday and the lines were huge. The vid just doesn't show how big some of the stuff is.

Edited by Ticker

its Danny Cartledge who has put it together and filmed it.

il have a word with him, he maybe able to send it to someone over msn if they could upload it elsewhere?

Also for the first post, fair play, your a street rider and you appreciate street vids more. i was a street rider a fair few years ago, and now i just feel its crap, same shit different day. natural is totally refreshing and really opens your mind to "what you can do" at something.

rain, shine, snow or blizzard natural is always very challenging. Street is just the same old, tap this, gap that and sidehop that big wall. only IMO.

Wayne.

PS we have got some street footage i think so there will be a street vid BUT it wont be half as chilled and relaxing as the natural 1's that we make.

Also for the first post, fair play, your a street rider and you appreciate street vids more. i was a street rider a fair few years ago, and now i just feel its crap, same shit different day. natural is totally refreshing and really opens your mind to "what you can do" at something.

rain, shine, snow or blizzard natural is always very challenging. Street is just the same old, tap this, gap that and sidehop that big wall. only IMO.

love you :$

the lens ruined it for me though.

:sick: I m with him...please, next time, forget that lense...you ride like a beast and the place looks perfect...but everything is smashed and fecked by that lense

beast vid though (Y)

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

ye, its not my cam :( but i do have to agree the lens does spoil it.

il prob go back do some of the same lines (they should look more in proportion) and might be a bit nicer.

People these days over use fish eye lens, this one is no different. might film with my camera next time, wide angle is sometimes better than fish eye but as the 2/3 posts up have said a full fish eye just makes you look like im riding in a fish bowl :lol:

Wayne.

I know for sure that the gap at 13-15 is huge! and also the front wheel gap at 32-35 is something that i did first time BUT it usually takes me a good couple of goes.

Youtube does tht video no justice whatsoever!!!

The fisheye lens looks 100% worse on youtube than it does on the original and the quality is crap!!

Download?

Next time we go out filming, ill not bother with the fisheye, unless i really need to!

Because it doesn't seem very popular!

Personally i find filming with a fisheye lens alot easier than without. If i dont use it, then i would have to stand far back, and sometimes there isn't room!

Oh well, at least i know now!

Danny!

Edited by bigez_91

oh that right ACE quarry ;) you wont believe me if i told you!

but its Oakworth quarry!!!! hahaha. we had a couple of days there one was PEEin down other was nice and dry when we did some filming i was hoping it to be wet when we were filming though as it would have been so much more fun. (and id have been coverd in sandstone mud!!!!)

Wayne.

NEW link added to a higher quality vid. (Y):) cheers danny boy.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....name=waynio.wmv

higher quality link if needed for people who now look in and read and may want to see the better quality one. (Y):)

Cheers for the comments. keep them coming. iv been watching a couple of old videos of my riding and my newer stuff like in this vid and my style has changed totally. (i can see where iv taken advise off people to do something different, and i have and its made a positive difference)

Wayne.

iv been watching a couple of old videos of my riding and my newer stuff like in this vid and my style has changed totally. (i can see where iv taken advise off people to do something different, and i have and its made a positive difference)

you were a beast at street...but now you're far better :shifty:

natty ***

lol :lol:

i think the natural style i have in street would possibly work, with not so much "massive" street moves but flowy, tech moves.

we'll see how the street vid comes out.

Need a good street song now though, dont really wanna use owt too "hardcore" if you understand what i mean but any advice would be appreciated.

Wayne.

try some good hip hop/electro song...like the old glasseye vid...so streety :wub:

ask jonny jones or ben travis...they use that kind of song too

check this

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkwq_glas...goddard_extreme

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkwg_glas...rstreet_extreme

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkwd_glas...-earley_extreme

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=-sAKkF2zoJg

;)