Next Bigun, London 18/11/07

Simpson

Hey im up for phone sex. Will give you a call in an hour. Dont forget protection. I dont wana get an std in my ear :(

07894551363.....for all your anal and london guide needs (Y)

Are train should be getting there by 10.40 if thats eneyhelp to you

We are also meeting the portsmouth lot aswell there

Cheers biddle

I KNEW IT!

Matt seems to think we have to get the 9am train :mellow:

Bullshit..Im sure you guys dont mind waiting 5minutes for us to come get you do you?

lol i thought you and boss were getting off at liverpool street

Biddle

They get off at waterloo as far as im aware.

ANYWAY... someone WILL bring a bleed kit and WILL bleed my brake for me cos im a spack with things like that....

Im off to get pissed ill ring you in the morning joe and sort things out... think jacks coming later with us

Meet you there matt... i need another hour in bed (Y)

ANYWAY... someone WILL bring a bleed kit and WILL bleed my brake for me cos im a spack with things like that....

Im off to get pissed ill ring you in the morning joe and sort things out... think jacks coming later with us

Meet you there matt... i need another hour in bed (Y)

Sorted mate, you take water?

will be a gooden lads, and haha 18 pages for one ride should be great =] simpsons just been round and gave me a grinder so fresh grind for jack can't wait.

ill be the one on the black and white zhi come say hi to me (maybe hommer simpson)

see you all there.

Jack

Heavy rain. YAYYY :)lol
Told you so (N) . this band of rain isnt gonna clear till next week (N)(N) . so why not push this ride for next weekend 25/11/07 (Y)(Y) . one week isnt gonna kill everyones enthusiasm to ride in better weather. is this ride really worth coming down for with engineering works effecting london tube and rail transport (N) , and getting utterly soaking wet (N) you guys are nuts! Edited by Rusevelt

will be a gooden lads, and haha 18 pages for one ride should be great =] simpsons just been round and gave me a grinder so fresh grind for jack can't wait.

ill be the one on the black and white zhi come say hi to me (maybe hommer simpson)

see you all there.

Jack

+! for the heavy grind, brake feels solid yay! can't wait, ill be the kid with 1 hand :D