My Dmr

Lawnmowerman

They are 100mm mate. I've been riding bikes like this for nearly 8 years now so I know how to set a bike up.
Thats rubbish, they look more like 2ins of travel judging by the pic (N) . top uk street/dirt jumper Lance McDermont (regularly seen in mbuk magazine) runs his DJ1 forks at a very stiff 100mm of travel (Y)(Y) and they look no where near as high as yours (N) . like i said it that much travel makes it looks sh*te (N)(N) . post that on a dedicated street forum and everyone will slag your rig off silly :$ . but dont take my word for it....forum member (TheMunn) flow bike looks way better with the travel set up. Ps, the numbers of years youve been riding bikes is totally irrelevant to how much bike knowledge and advise youve acquired within that time. Edited by Rusevelt

First off the forks aren't even DJ1's so how can you compare them. Secondly who the f**k are you to tell people how to set up their bikes, people are not all just one size so different people have different preferences as to how high the forks are what angle the bars are etc etc

Thats rubbish, they look more like 2ins of travel judging by the pic (N) . top uk street/dirt jumper Lance McDermont (regularly seen in mbuk magazine) runs his DJ1 forks at a very stiff 100mm of travel (Y)(Y) and they look no where near as high as yours (N) . like i said it that much travel makes it looks sh*te (N)(N) . post that on a dedicated street forum and everyone will slag your rig off silly :$ . but dont take my word for it....forum member (TheMunn) flow bike looks way better with the travel set up. Ps, the numbers of years youve been riding bikes is totally irrelevant to how much bike knowledge and advise youve acquired within that time.

first of all, your a bellend, second of all, how can you tell anyone how to setup there OWN bikes? if they put their own money into the bikes, surely its THEIR choice, not yours? and this isent a "dedicated street forum" so shut up.

Thats rubbish, they look more like 2ins of travel judging by the pic (N) . top uk street/dirt jumper Lance McDermont (regularly seen in mbuk magazine) runs his DJ1 forks at a very stiff 100mm of travel (Y)(Y) and they look no where near as high as yours (N) . like i said it that much travel makes it looks sh*te (N)(N) . post that on a dedicated street forum and everyone will slag your rig off silly :$ . but dont take my word for it....forum member (TheMunn) flow bike looks way better with the travel set up. Ps, the numbers of years youve been riding bikes is totally irrelevant to how much bike knowledge and advise youve acquired within that time.

And what exactly do you ride? What a stupid reply. You come across a complete helmet.

I personally think that bike is sexy, and I wouldn't mind it!

How much are you after matey?

Might take a couple of months for insurance pay-out (Fingers crossed they do actually pay out)