Magura Hs11

Deus_Ex_Machina

I have only seen a few hs 11 but i dont think they have a tpa.I would suggest buying the hs33 well worth the money.

They don't have a 'tpa' but do have a 'pa' in the form of a screw just under the lever blade.

What I found with hs11s is that if you use them with a good set of pads they can be quite good. This is because they have 3 finger levers, they are longer and so they have more leverage which means they can have some power. But the fact that the levers are plastic - you do get more flex.

but obviously the one to go for is the hs33s

I use a HS11, Only reason I do is that I got it for free... I guess people see plastic lever body and think shit, But I have been using mine for a few months now and I have not snapped it, never has anything gone wrong with it, I'm still using the stock pads with tar on my rim and it bites good for my level of riding. I personally feel any movement in the lever body when using the brake, but then that could also be because I'm used to it and have never used a HS33 on my bike.

If you haven't got enough money for a HS33 then go for the HS11 they do work well, but if you have then the better option will be the HS33.

I got an HS 11 laying around somewhere. The pads keep falling out and it needs to be bleed. I've never used it personally cause I didn't want it on my bike, so I don't need it. I guess they are ok. It looks almost like my old 04' HS-33 that I had on my Onza.

Oh, wait it doesn't have any pads in it!

my hs11 was nice stuck it on my mate bike and it was ok

mine looked like the normal hs33 just with a real long lever

that was mine sold it to him because my mum bid for it on ebay and i thought it was shite lol , hs33 are mile better and the leavers are shorter so they dont get in the way when your doing one finger braking ,

leon

that was mine sold it to him because my mum bid for it on ebay and i thought it was shite lol , hs33 are mile better and the leavers are shorter so they dont get in the way when your doing one finger braking ,

leon

The HS11 lever doesn't get in the way when 1 finger braking...