Scottish Muckers Video 1

ben_travis

yer i would accept tapes to put into vids ross :).

but they need to be mini dv, so i can use my camera :).

watson, get your sweet cheeks to the next ride. or else. you drive now as well. so you should be able to ride.

Me and Stuart are still going up to Fort William this weekend even though the training day is canceled, but do you want some clips from there??? we were going to make a litle video, but we can give tem to you instead?

I think this video is due alot more supporters on this thread. The video was amazin..

Ben I salute you for making this, the bit at the start with the sick stuff was cool cos I remember trying not to be sick when I was near it.lol

towler better get that bike bike back, towler is an amazing rider, as are you watson so youz best not stop. I admire you guys.

strath.......you keep whipping my ars all the time, so you will well be in the next one. Ben, anyway how was strath no in this one?

inverness boys, youz can bunnyhop so high sideways!!!!!oh yea thats what its called, sidehops. improve on your adjustability for different obsticals not just walls with a flat top.but I do truely admire the technique though..and cannot jump that high myself so I cant say anything.

Hamish your just nuts with those bunny hop taps...get them on tape for the vid!!!

high energy vid!

was really inspiring, i think danny Mac needs some recognition in MBUK!

his style is very "different" and of his own nature/creations. good on him.

Cant wait to see the next one Ben. We must meet up for a ride sometime aint seen you since Fort will.

Wayne.

I think this video is due alot more supporters on this thread. The video was amazin..

Ben I salute you for making this, the bit at the start with the sick stuff was cool cos I remember trying not to be sick when I was near it.lol

towler better get that bike bike back, towler is an amazing rider, as are you watson so youz best not stop. I admire you guys.

strath.......you keep whipping my ars all the time, so you will well be in the next one. Ben, anyway how was strath no in this one?

inverness boys, youz can bunnyhop so high sideways!!!!!oh yea thats what its called, sidehops. improve on your adjustability for different obsticals not just walls with a flat top.but I do truely admire the technique though..and cannot jump that high myself so I cant say anything.

Hamish your just nuts with those bunny hop taps...get them on tape for the vid!!!

Well said Ross!

I think these kind of Videos wil help other rides, get noticed such as the inverness lot, hamish, Strath, Greg, the stoney lot and Towler!

O and Rab for riding and being a sleeze on chicks (in a good way), He will get noticed for this and have his on TV show or he will bring back Blind Date with new rules where he dates them all, Rab would love this!

Edited by JohnyTrials

watson my son..... Iv lived hear all my life, I KNOW its good to ride, BMX and trials.

you probably didnt look hard enough.not that you even have to.

Just relised.. it wasn't Cumbernauld we went to it, it was Greenock haha ( So yeah, theres nothing in Greenock to ride lol )