New Deng Frames 08

Barbara Logan-Price

I think the idea behind the LE is to be light weight for all you weight weenies, looking at it I would estimate the weight to be about 1.8kg

Actually i think this basic computer rendered design that has no material details or tubing thickness clearly shows the weight to be closer to 1.78316kg.

:P

Actually i think this basic computer rendered design that has no material details or tubing thickness clearly shows the weight to be closer to 1.78316kg.

:P

Well it has the least amount/smallest CNC parts of any Deng frame. Also, I am going on the fact that it only has a 6 month warranty compared to the Pure and every other Echo frame (1 year) despite being more expensive. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not really, and no way its copied in anyway. Suprised the dropout is like that on that gu though thought it would be more of a one piece thing with out so much of a gap between the tubes that seems to be the most popular way for strenght i think at the moment