Girls Clothes

poopipe

first up.

I have absolutely and categorically not forgotten to get the missus something for our 8th anniversary.

next.

I have no idea where one buys girls clothes and accessories (that means bags and stuff) online without getting your credit card details stolen.

any suggestions? she likes the sceney/skatey sort of thing

ta very much :)

haha, ask a bunch of teen's for advice on what to get the missus for your 8th anniversary, typical poopipe!!

Why not just nip into town to topshop/next/an summers and drop £105 on vouchers? or £50 at each store or somethin.....

Good call, buying clothes for girls is risky. Go with the vouchers, it shows you care and she will actually and up with something she will like, and not crotchless knickers that 'seemed like such a good idea at the time'.

Good call, buying clothes for girls is risky. Go with the vouchers, it shows you care and she will actually and up with something she will like, and not crotchless knickers that 'seemed like such a good idea at the time'.

the leather bikini thing i got her for christmas a year or two back went down well enough ..

vouchers seem a little impersonal - I'll buy something ridiculous from the aforementioned links

I'm sort of regretting spending £100 on cranks and beer this morning

edit:

yeah - forgot to say thanks for the links. so, um, thanks for the links chaps :D

Edited by poopipe