What For Xmas?

Waynio

Had an off yesterday and was putting off Si (Physio) sorting me out.

we had been speaking the last few weeks and yesterday it came to a sticky and painful ending! found myself in A&E with a suspected broken ankle.

Just want to Thank Si for his advice and to let people know that advise is ALWAYS worth taking note of and into consideration.

i was putting off having my ankle sorted and it was on its last legs.

So i got a pair of crutches and an illuminous pink cast. (Y):) happy days. all this 2 days after my signature to a contract with Onza. will hopefully be back and about on my bike in around 6 to 8 weeks.

Waynio.......................

ano :( im still at work and stuff still got to earn a living and just get on with it and hope that when im better it will be stronger than before

with the help and advice from Si (the Physio) he rekons my ankle will be stronger and better than ever..... i hope he is right!

its the 1st time in 7 years of riding since i broke my little finger that i will have had more than 4 weeks off my bike in 1 go.

Joe will probably call you tomorrow, got some info and bits and bobs to talk to your dad about on the "kids" bike front.

Wayne. :)(Y) still a happy chappy.

it could have been worse.................

it could have really hurt!!!!! :lol:(Y):D

well well wayne I guess I had better take your place now that megamo have dropped me, :giggle: And to think you call me on old git at least i don't have fragile bones.

Bless him aww diddums.

get well soon dude, i will call in for a chat about stuff.

JPx

did he break your foot wayne? Was it painful? :P

I agree that Si is great, when I ripped the ligament in my ankle he was straight on the case and had me in a cast, great stuff!

You are going to get REALLY frustrated! I amonly just back on my bike after around 10weeks off! It was worth it though as my ankle feels as good as newnow!