Dont Know What To Do Wi My Bike....:s

suli_zoo!

hi people....iv got a czar dule disk....i spent ova 600 quid on a new frame and bits.,,...then iv finished skool, and gone into work...i never havethe time to go on it any more.... its realli depressing.... i dunno weather to sell it or not... what do u guys think i should do??

its got all the top parts on it...iv got £1278 in it exactly... how much do u think it will aprox be worth...

cheers...Suli...X

if you dont use it and desparately need the money, sell it.

The sad truth is that trials is a very small market, i've spent nearly £2000 on my pitbull, its in absolutely mint condition, and even if i was to chuck in all the parts its ever had, i'd be hard pressed to get £1000 for it.

Just check eBay, you can get an almost brand new monty 221ti for what £800 ?

If i were you, i'd keep it until i get the chance to ride it again, so it's there when i need it. But it depends on your situation.

It's up to you dude! :)

if you dont use it and desparately need the money, sell it.

The sad truth is that trials is a very small market, i've spent nearly £2000 on my pitbull, its in absolutely mint condition, and even if i was to chuck in all the parts its ever had, i'd be hard pressed to get £1000 for it.

Just check eBay, you can get an almost brand new monty 221ti for what £800 ?

If i were you, i'd keep it until i get the chance to ride it again, so it's there when i need it. But it depends on your situation.

It's up to you dude! :)

good thinkin there mate...but im gettin my car soon... so im gonna have no chance of ridin it then.... iv offered it to a mate 4 £575... its in mint condition...iv ridden it a couple of times since i bort it.... ill just see...

cheers matey...

Suli...X

hi people....iv got a czar dule disk....i spent ova 600 quid on a new frame and bits.,,...then iv finished skool, and gone into work...i never havethe time to go on it any more.... its realli depressing.... i dunno weather to sell it or not... what do u guys think i should do??

its got all the top parts on it...iv got £1278 in it exactly... how much do u think it will aprox be worth...

cheers...Suli...X

Keep it. Ride when you can

If you love something. you wont let it go. (Different when the something is a female)

just keep it Shaun and ride with me on Sunday when i get my new bike.

Plus when you get a car it might encourage you to ride it more often,because you wont need to get catch trains and mess around walking every were. you will be able to come pic me up as well :P