Stoke Plaza.

Fishy

Right, I want to go to stoke plaza. Don't care about if it's slippy or not, I'll still have a laugh whatever happens.

Just want to see if anyone else is interested, as I don't know my way there. Add me to msn if you can't be arsed to post here.

Want to go before the holidays are over too.

Bmxers/mtbers/wood pushers welcome.

well i aint been on for a few days, nice arguament on the last stoke thread, lol.

the skate park is pretty slippy, but so long as you know that then its fine, i still ride it, the bowl and everything in the wet too, just avoid the metal bits, sidehop over them or somthing, and the rest is fine, its all concrete,

its not amazing for trials, but its ok, some gaps, sidehops and stuff, and some good fun in the full vert bowl thingy,

id say its worth riding if your in the area, but dont travel mile's and miles for it, unless your gonna ride hanley, newcastle too, but saying that, the police have been a nightmare in hanley of recent anyway, comunity suport orificers, lol

if a few of you are heading down that way give us a shout and il meet you,

rob

Stoke plaza is officailly a good little ride there aint masses of stuff but it is a really good ride and in the dry there is plenty of grip, in the wet it isn't to bad, i go there quite a bit only living half a mile down the road. i mite turn up if i am free and i know not all of this will be spelt right but i am at work and rushing. And after all we are trials riders not dictionaries/thesaurus'. i hate when people get at people for spelling and hope you guys won't mind me turning up as i enjoy the plaza and a bit of hanley street because in my opinion these are the best areas and hardest areas to ride in stoke!!!!! and as i am the longest running trials rider in stoke, with the most experience i think by now i mite know the areas that are good. thanks lads and will be great to meet up cheers. (Y)

QUOTE (danny B @ Dec 27 2007, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stoke plaza is officailly a good little ride there aint masses of stuff but it is a really good ride and in the dry there is plenty of grip, in the wet it isn't to bad, i go there quite a bit only living half a mile down the road. i mite turn up if i am free and i know not all of this will be spelt right but i am at work and rushing. And after all we are trials riders not dictionaries/thesaurus'. i hate when people get at people for spelling and hope you guys won't mind me turning up as i enjoy the plaza and a bit of hanley street because in my opinion these are the best areas and hardest areas to ride in stoke!!!!! and as i am the longest running trials rider in stoke, with the most experience i think by now i mite know the areas that are good. thanks lads and will be great to meet up cheers. (Y)

Im deffo there what date we going for then??

Chris

Yeah, but I don't really ride your TGS trials. I'm more of a do-whatever-tickles-my-pickle trials rider.

Edit: You're more than welcome to come Danny, but I plan on staying around there unless there is something that could tempt me away from there. Thus the Stoke Plaza not just Stoke.

Edited by Mr Fish