Taunton Ride

Rich Pearson

Right,

We havn't had a decent big ride in Taunton for at least a year now, and a fair few people have mentioned in a thread in NMC that they'd all like to come out for a bit of bash, so my proposed date is either Saturday the 19th or Sunday the 20th of Jan, at say 10:30 in the highstreet.

Lots of parking at mine, everyone welcome, train station pretty damn close to the centre, and an actual remarkable amount to ride.

If anyone can think of a better date whack it up, but it'd just be really cool to get everyone together for a proper ride again.

Rich

I can make it on the Sunday. I kind of just cancelled my Germany trip so I've that weekend free. I could probably do the Saturday if noone is up for the Sunday, as long as work don't find out I didn't actually leave the country ! Not that I actually have a bike.. but might bring half along. That's if this is still happening of course.

luke i relaly wouldnt worry about the weather out your window mate, the report for saturday has changed every day for the last 4 days and its getting better. i just went up to the track on the dh bike, at home it was dry cloudy, there it was torrential rain and when i got home it was dry and cloudy and thats only 5 miles from home; your 50 miles from taunton!

just get your ass down here and stop being such a wetty!

Right, not too sure what i'm doing yet, if the weathers good i'm gonna drive up to bristol pick up my wallet and the ashton and come back. If it's not good weather then i will either be there on my 24", which means i won't be riding proper, cause it's only a cheapy dirt bike. Anyone fancy leaving a number as i doubt i'll be there for 11.