Anyone Live In Manchester?

Oak T

i live in accrington a short train journey away and have always wanted to ride manny centre. i have to wait for my new bike and i havent rode in about a year and a half but i should be ordering it next week and cant wait then ill come for a ride.

A release candidate of SP3 is already publically available, and I doubt your "leaked" copy is "pre-beta". As for the RAM, more will help Kearns' situation, so will a good OS cleanup/format!

I live 25mins down the train line in New Mills, we ride Buxton quite often, PM me if you want to tag along some time.

I live 25mins down the train line in New Mills, we ride Buxton quite often, PM me if you want to tag along some time.

I used to live on the edge of sheffield and used to pass through bits of buxton now and again and often used to wonder if it was any good?

Is there much to ride there?

Depends how good you are, we've ridden everything pretty much now, the amount of stuff to ride is good, you can just about ride it all in one day. There's stuff for complete beginners up until above my standard.

i live in accrington a short train journey away and have always wanted to ride manny centre. i have to wait for my new bike and i havent rode in about a year and a half but i should be ordering it next week and cant wait then ill come for a ride.

I live in burnley and theres about 5 of us who ride, we ride blackburn all time and manchester sometimes when can be arsed.

I've recently started uni there and am considering taking my bike up. Haven't seen that much stuff though, however I don't really get away from fallowfield/ oxford road. City centre looks as if it may be quite good but its always rediculously busy!

Chris

• 1 month later...
Calling all Manchester, lets get a ride on the go for Sunday!!!!!!!

Who's In?????

sorry dude cant make it taking the missus out.

i can do the weekend after though if you up for it if you are just add me on msn then we'll chat.

oakland