Would I Kill A Onza T Pro 07

Dave Anscombe

Unless they've changed them in the last 2 years (entirely possible), that BB's gonna break. I snapped a good few of 'em when I started, and people I know have killed them too. The rest of the stuff's alright though, but yeah, just let down for the lack of a Shimano UN-53 BB...

Denied: Read the warranty small print ;)

Just make sure you keep the ACS Claw lockring tight (If it still comes with them), and that should make it last a little longer. Other than that, just keep an eye on everything. The standard brakes aren't all that bad, just give 'em a little TLC and some tar.

getting the t pro pretty cheap cant tell u how much im affraid ..its just somthing to play with untill i have enough dosh for a better cycle

i miss my little ko ko :(

acs claws holy cow......they should ban those freewheels lol.......il make shure its got some lock tight on it

Dave you no my henbikes vid 1. that was all done with acs claw un welded :P

thats good ey ! (Y)

ben x

Edited by Ben b

Does it hey ?

I'll give you some Un-reasurence. Onza BB = Danny Kearns ankle break video.

One year, i got my t-rex sepc 1 brand new for chirstmas, went riding, 2 hour into the ride on christmas day, 4ft drop, snapped bb. Thats when i'd been ridign 8 months.

Good luck man.

Danny.

not a chance mate , ive seen your riding and unsealed bearings and 10mm axels wouldnt stand a chance . apart from that you would be allright i think , not much chance of you snaping steel forks but the bb is allways a possibility .

I used a T-Pro hub on my Zona and then my Echo, I found it to be brilliant as long as it was packed with grease and the cones were lamped up against their locknuts.

Unless they've changed them in the last 2 years (entirely possible), that BB's gonna break. I snapped a good few of 'em when I started, and people I know have killed them too. The rest of the stuff's alright though, but yeah, just let down for the lack of a Shimano UN-53 BB...

I'm still using mine. :S

Comes wit a Tensile one.

Denied: Read the warranty small print ;)

Just make sure you keep the ACS Claw lockring tight (If it still comes with them), and that should make it last a little longer. Other than that, just keep an eye on everything. The standard brakes aren't all that bad, just give 'em a little TLC and some tar.