My New Bike

vinny.p

I've always liked them mate but i'm a mod man at the moment mate, but i might venture back to stock one day, and that will be top of my list.

Funny that my first bike was a stock then i had about 3 mods then a koxx caissio (?spelling?) that was about 2 years ago and now im gettig this and litterally cant wait, im definately staying with stocks though.

Thanks everyone i havent heard a bad thing about the bike yet so im really pleased, the girlfriends not very pleased ive just told her how much it cost and she said we could of gone on holiday for that

OH WELL no sex tonight then

Thanks everyone i havent heard a bad thing about the bike yet so im really pleased, the girlfriends not very pleased ive just told her how much it cost and she said we could of gone on holiday for that

OH WELL no sex tonight then

Wow, 4 days in the sun then nothing. The bike is a much better buy than a couple of days of sunburn.

Well its finally here and im a bit pissed off not with the bike but with parcelforce, the thing is i paid £42.00 so it would be here before 10 am today witch it wasnt it came at 10.40 so i thought fare enough im not that bothered about 40 mins, untill i opend it to discover that the left hand side of the handelbars had been bent and they had a massive piece of wood sticking out of them, so before i could even try it out (in the rain) i had to go to burnley and buy some new bars witch cost me £60 once id got these on though it rides absolutely immense the rear brake holds fine even though it (and me) were pissed wet through and i still cant beleive how light it is even with my new rob warners on anyway heres the pics i took after id dried it

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

The new bars sorry about the shit pictures

IMG_0024.jpg

also i took all the other stickers off it and i think it looks much better all uncluterd.

Edited by vinny.p

Well i went out for my first proper ride last night in like 2 years or something and the first thing i noticed is how unfit ive gone, before i quit id go out ride for like 3 hours then have a little sit down, but last night i only managed half an hour then i was fooked, also i noticed my hands have gone well soft ive got two really nice blisters now and i reckon there gonna pop on todays ride LOL (pain).

Anyway enough about me, my bike feels amazing (apart from spongy brake) it badly needs a rear booster, its so light i actually cant beleive it the first backwheel i tried i landed first time and was proper chuffed,an other thing i noticed straight away is how long it is, i mean really long its actually hard to bunny hop up curbs LOL.

To sum it up though im really pleased and should be keeping this one for a while and im definately not quitting trials again.

Looks very nice i can't belive how small and low the frames are they started to get that way when i stopped riding its mad now, i started when the first lot of brisa b26's were around.

I absolutely love the b26, i couldnt bring myself to get one though because of the seat.

Well as some of you may realise from the, what annoys you topic, i was waiting for a parcel from tarty and well it turned up. In it was my new 14 tooth rear sprocket kmc kool chain and an echo booster, i placed the order yesterday at five to three and it arrived next day, i cant stress enough how good tartybikes are at doing what they do best.

heres the booster, brake now feels even better than before.........

IMG_0033.jpg

heres the new chain , gearing feels alot more reactive now maybe because its harder than normal being 14 tooth.......

IMG_0034.jpg

thanks for looking......vinny.

really really really.......nice!

scott said it was the nicest bike he'd ever had...:P

Iknow he said in one of his emails that he was really gutted it had to go, im really chuffed though that it used to be owned by 3 time champion its already got pedigree LOL.

And it does ride so sweet, cant wait for the weather to clear up.

Just a quick update, i went for a ride last night and snapped my rear lever blade so when i got in i swapped my old lever blade over and thoght while im doing this i might aswell try the water bleed, and christ what a diference it makes (as most of you already know) it feels like it takes less effort to pull the lever and its so much faster so i definately wont be going back to oil, thanks everyone that told me to try it.