Pre Members Cars.

simo

VTEC-e. ;)

Nice Civic, don't like smoothed boots though. :(

Hmmm, Oakland, you've not started driving yet and you claim to have a 500bhp RX7? Sorry, just find that hard to believe...

Simo, that Golf is hot, good work!

Word.

Produce pictures (Y)

I use to own a Beetle :) ha ha - well fast, 30bhp car, ha ha.

VTEC-e. ;)

Nice Civic, don't like smoothed boots though. :(

Hmmm, Oakland, you've not started driving yet and you claim to have a 500bhp RX7? Sorry, just find that hard to believe...

Simo, that Golf is hot, good work!

Looks like it's been done on photoshop,where the plate usually is a different shade altogether,it's weird :\

This is my old show car: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/sjc59/AfterShow2.jpg

Then i have had a few odd cars in between but now driving this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/sjc59/CIMG4518.jpg

Which i'm currently going to turn into a bit of a rally replica then in a year or so looking to add a supercharger to the current 2.0 16v engine.

Oh love that golf by the way.

I'm so glad thats in New members, you'd never get away with posting that in Chit Chat..Haha

Jarrod

very nice that love those rims heres mine

sorry about the pics i hadnt washed it when they were taken

PHOTO SHOP !!! Blatently, Look at the Front splitter at the near side, and the patches on the arch.

I smell BULSHIT !

Jarrod

Deffinatly done on photoshop, u can see bits of white and un even edges, nice try!

Liam

cheeky fookin b*****d as if id photoshop a picture and then leave the rust around the front arch, and the reason the smooth bit looks a different colour is because someone wrote i hate pakis in the black shit that acumulates on the back so i had to use my hand to wipe it off.

and the reson why theres uneven edges around the front bumper is because it used to have a vti lip smooted in to it, but because my garage is on such a steep angle it got ripped off.

Edited by vinny.p

Yeh, your VTEC is economy, it's not a wilder set of cams, its designed for motorway cruising, and only on inlet, or outlet, can never remember, being SOHC and all. :)

Given, i'm not up on my D series much, but pretty sure that's the case though.

Ilike my engines like my women d's not b's it still pushes about 130 bhp and does 0-60 in about 7 seconds.

cheeky fookin b*****d as if id photoshop a picture and then leave the rust around the front arch, and the reason the smooth bit looks a different colour is because someone wrote i hate pakis in the black shit that acumulates on the back so i had to use my hand to wipe it off.

and the reson why theres uneven edges around the front bumper is because it used to have a vti lip smooted in to it, but because my garage is on such a steep angle it got ripped off.

Front bumper, nearest to camera there's big glitchy bits where you've chopped round it - it's blatent.

Front bumper, nearest to camera there's big glitchy bits where you've chopped round it - it's blatent.

how the hell can everyone on here think they know everything about everything, i dont know the first thing about photoshop and cant think of a part of it that i would of photoshoped because this is my real car and its parked outside my garage the so called glitchy bits around the front bumper ive already explained its now also got a carbon bonnet and civic type-r seats ill post some pictures up again and i bet you all say the same thing again.

how the hell can everyone on here think they know everything about everything, i dont know the first thing about photoshop and cant think of a part of it that i would of photoshoped because this is my real car and its parked outside my garage the so called glitchy bits around the front bumper ive already explained its now also got a carbon bonnet and civic type-r seats ill post some pictures up again and i bet you all say the same thing again.

Ok chill. There wasn't any need for the "Please ban me" topic either, I wasn't being nasty. I do a fair bit of Photoshopping myself and that looks like a Photoshop bit where you've chopped round the car. If it's not then wow, the camera does lie - either way, no need to get so upset.

i love my car little blue renoult clio 1.2 shame i crashed it in the first week i drove it whooops:) cars are great aslong as you drive them sesibly as i found out.happy driving

yes i agree its photo shopped lol take a chill pill m8 :) happy riding

Thats what i was thinking....Didn't want to say anything though.

And i don't care either !

Haha.

Jarrod

seriously people this is getting really sad now, jealousy is a cruel mistress to be quite truthful i dont care wether you beleive this is my car or not because i know it is and its parked in my garage so if youve nothing better to do than just keep posting jealous crap then i think indeed you are sad.

(edit) Sorry ive just realised what the glitcy bits your on about are try viewing full image, no glitches there.

Edited by vinny.p