Video Of Me

mr ailsbury

Why did you stop?.. Very nice riding! (Y)

Had been riding on and off for a while when I was filming these clips because I had to keep having breaks from riding 'cause of my ankle hurting/swelling up and stuff so its all a bit shite really lol then I just gave up and decided not ride at all until it got better... which it has now... pretty much =) so I'm starting to get back into it again... or I will be when I get a new hub... lol

My ankle is bandaged up alot in all of these clips so thats why they aren't very good lol

Edited by mr ailsbury

gaps are soo smooth and i dont think ive ever noticed a tyre being so flat compared to yours, but i probs would if i was smooth haha.

matx

tyres look flat 'cause i'm so fat lol

Went out on my BMX yesterday and my ankle didn't hurt at all, and it doesn't hurt on my python either so i'm confident its better now, it hurt most when i ran/jogged on it and it doesn't hurt on that now either, I did go to the hospital when I did it in and they said there was nothing wrong with it and i'd just sprained it a little... that was over a year ago... been to the doctors a few times since and they just said there's nothing wrong with it its just weak and needs to be rested, maybe do some exersises with it and its better now =)

just clicks a bit, but all of my joints do that so its no biggy

Should be on a group ride soon enough, when I get a new hub. Video camera is coming monday/tuesday as well so I'll be working on getting a new video out again soon as well :D

tyres look flat 'cause i'm so fat lol

Went out on my BMX yesterday and my ankle didn't hurt at all, and it doesn't hurt on my python either so i'm confident its better now, it hurt most when i ran/jogged on it and it doesn't hurt on that now either, I did go to the hospital when I did it in and they said there was nothing wrong with it and i'd just sprained it a little... that was over a year ago... been to the doctors a few times since and they just said there's nothing wrong with it its just weak and needs to be rested, maybe do some exersises with it and its better now =)

just clicks a bit, but all of my joints do that so its no biggy

Should be on a group ride soon enough, when I get a new hub. Video camera is coming monday/tuesday as well so I'll be working on getting a new video out again soon as well :D

LOL. Yeahhhh right Tom. Fat chance of that.

Cool vid though mate.

Danny.