Macbook Air

Boswell

whats a super usb?

think it's USB 3.0 ?

Though it could be 2.0 or 2.5 .

Its very nice but my dad pointed out to me, no way of changing battery (if you were doing a long flight or so on). Also if your macbook air fails and you need to boot up from disc its going to be very hard. IMO very cool gadget but not so practical.

I always carry around a spare battery. Macs can have them via USB can't they ?

Also - I usually always have my Portable Hardrive with me, so if I need to boot from a disk, I'll just boot straight off the hardrive :)

No, but I wouldn't count out a secondary battery that plugs into the magsafe. 5 hours is pretty good though.

They do. Mac just don't sell them. They work for all Laptops. 3 Hours Charge. And they have an "on & off" switch :)

I saw that about a year ago, so they must be better now ?

Er, it being super thing is a feature worth paying for.

My boss has, i believe, one of the smallest laptops on the market at the moment, purely because he travels around so much and couldn't be dealing with slogging a massive heavy brick everywhere.

The same type of people will buy this, the ones that need the portability more, or of course the Charlie's amongst us that think it brings with it super hero powers and a means to access Job's arse.

Er, it being super thing is a feature worth paying for.

My boss has, i believe, one of the smallest laptops on the market at the moment, purely because he travels around so much and couldn't be dealing with slogging a massive heavy brick everywhere.

The same type of people will buy this, the ones that need the portability more, or of course the Charlie's amongst us that think it brings with it super hero powers and a means to access Job's arse.

HA HA.

No - it's just nice looking :) and Fast, but not practical for someone like me (N)