Best Pads For Grinded Rims Please Help

danhalson

hey i was wonderin what magura pads you guys use for the rear wheel i need something that has a sharp bite so the wheel dosent slip when im balancing and jumping

cheers

Heatsink reds i run them on a echo 07 with a light grind there f**king amazing.

Heatsink's are shite tbf.

Wasn't impressed with mine at all.

However. Rock Blue's, Medium sharp grind. Best set up ever.

Danny.

He speaks the truth, A mate of mine runs the rock blues and they are unbelievable and his grind is dead!

I'm running some sort of plazs at the moment which are doing the job, moved from koxx browns which are also good on a grind but are completely silent if noise is your kind of thing.

Phil

Hello.

I had Zoo! Pads at one point. These were very nice pads. Although it depends on how harsh your grind is. The pads are super soft. They will wear away fairly easily.

At this current moment in time. I'm using Echo pads. These are the best pads i've used. They have good hold on my warn grind with a bit of tar and dont wear down as quickly as zoos

Hope this helps

Hello.

I had Zoo! Pads at one point. These were very nice pads. Although it depends on how harsh your grind is. The pads are super soft. They will wear away fairly easily.

At this current moment in time. I'm using Echo pads. These are the best pads i've used. They have good hold on my warn grind with a bit of tar and dont wear down as quickly as zoos

Hope this helps

Tar'll make any brake hold.... :closedeyes:

I use the heatsink xmas special pads...good hold, no noise, awesome in the wet and decent wear rate

Hello.

Hope this helps

If it needs tar im afraid to say it isn't the best choice.

From my experience the deng pads are sh*t on a grind.

Phil

Blue rock pads, fooking awesome haven't warn down in about 4months and bite like a bitch! a very good buy.

Tom told me to buy some after feeling his they are amazing, the bite and hold , his performance is amazing on a dead grind with tar so imagine what mine are like!!!!! ( love them)

Edited by jsy trials matt