Saltrock Productions Website

James

Me and a few guys off my course at uni have created SaltRock productions. We are currently working on putting on a gig and creating 6 live music vids for our first three clients. Other than that its anything and everything Audio Visual, we can do websites, promo vids, graphics etc.. keep us in mind if you ever want something done.

Link

James

Ah right, it's only called saltrock because I was sick on a bag of rocksalt one night and it just made so much sense.

Anways, my mate designed the site, it's only been online for a few hours so more content should be added soon.

Best of luck getting work dude, it's who you know, but Im sure you'll get your contacts pretty quickly if your work is up to it. One thing though, never put a site up without any content, it does nothing for you, except 'can these people be bothered?'. Again, best of luck ^_^

I see what your saying, and the only reason we've put the website up so prematurely is becuase we have been given a 'client project' at uni, wherby we have to produce some work for a real client, i.e, a website for a company etc.. Weve decided to go one further and create our own client that we have decided to keep working on after we finish Uni, which is this company SaltRock Productions. Our our progress presentations with our uni tutors are coming up soon so we wanted the website online to show what we're doing, this is aswell of course as setting up the gig and making the 6 live vids, apparently the amount of extra work we're putting in would be putting us dangerously close to a 1st in this module ;) Bit surprised you dont like the name though, we all thought it was really cool. I can see what you mean about the surf company though, hopefully it wont be a problem.

Cheers for your comments though guys, and I know what you mean Jonny, it really is 'who you know'! Will be needing to do some networking at the Final year exhibition!

I can see what you mean about the surf company though, hopefully it wont be a problem.

Er, if i call my company Coca Cola Productions, i'm pretty sure Coca Cola would have something to say about it. ;)

If i was you, i'd start the process of finding a new name before you've branded all your projects with it, made letter heads and so on. :)