New Chain Needed

danhalson

What size kmc chain do i need theres all different sizes and widths can anybody help

if your riding a mod, 26 or 24 single speed then 1/8" but for a 26/24 with a cassette then 3/32"

oakland

Edited by oakland

DO NOT go anywhere near half link chains.

KMC or KHE are the best options. Personally I run a KHE collapse and love it, it's properly strong and not as stiff as everyone makes out they are (in my experience), however alot of people favour the KMC. It's your choice at the end of the day but I would advise the KHE.

Phil

KMC or KHE are the best options. Personally I run a KHE collapse and love it, it's properly strong and not as stiff as everyone makes out they are (in my experience), however alot of people favour the KMC. It's your choice at the end of the day but I would advise the KHE.

Phil

i was just thinking of getting a half link chain to try and run my mod with out tensioners just to make life easier lol

oakland

Phil

why shoulodnt i go near half link chains i had one on me 24 seven holroyd and it was ok so ill try it and see wat happends