I Cant Reply To Classified Ads

aldo

:( I wanted to reply to a classified ad for a bike by The Foamoi Refresher but i cant post as im a new member. So if anyone knows him, let him know i want to buy it. Im just looking to get back into trials after a few years off the bike. I now live in the Nottingham area if anyones out riding in the near future give me a shout. (provided hes not sold the bike already).

Any help would be much appreciated!

You can't reply in the Classifieds thread as you are not a full member. You must be validated by one of the Admin people.

The real reason for my post is to give yo a little advice. This guy lead me on for months saying he would buy my bike and then decided not to reply. I believe he did the same with Lawnmower man. I don't think i would trust him, IMO.

Also the bike he is selling probs is not worth it.

Just thought i'd impart some advice.

Neil

The advice wasn't really essential in the first Place.

The rules are everywhere on this place. Took me 5 mins have a read of them (Y).

So helpful.

But, It's understandable. People do miss these things.

Danny.

Oh sweet irony.......

No matter. I was wondering what the real point in this 'screening' of new members is about. There are a few topics id like to contribute to in the full members section but not so in the new members area. It seems too restrictive for no real benefit and extra work for moderators.

Back on topic, there seems to be no reply from The Foamoi Refresher I've emailed him to let him know I have the spare dollar for his bike but he's not replied. Maybe not a genuine sale after all.