Wots So Special

squeaky

Very good quality bearings and very light Ck stuff is all very expensive though i got a brand new Ck headset for £25 for lbs :D its the £120 one :D

There was a batch of replica ck headsets floating around at one point. overpriced in my opinion.

There was a batch of replica ck headsets floating around at one point. overpriced in my opinion.

No this was orderd straight from Ck i no this becasue i work there :D and it came all boxed and has a ten year warranty my boss just loves me......another reason i got it cheap because it was missing the crown race but dano ko sold me one for £5 so all together £25 for new ck headset :D:D:D

No this was orderd straight from Ck i no this becasue i work there :D and it came all boxed and has a ten year warranty my boss just loves me......another reason i got it cheap because it was missing the crown race but dano ko sold me one for £5 so all together £25 for new ck headset :D:D:D

I was going to ask how you got one as cheap as that.

I paid £65 for mine and i thought that was a good price.

Theyre just awesomely strong with an amazing warranty...overpriced though in my opinion..

I dont agree that they are over priced. As you say they are awesomely strong and have an amazing warranty, so it is worthe spending money on it.

Isn't it like a 10 year warranty you get with them.

If you want the best of anything, clothes, cars, etc etc... then you have to pay a bit more.