Helmet

Ladd

I run one of the lightest xc lids going(I know its not bmx but its light) a giro e2...its seriously comffy...sits on the head well....snug fitting....and looks nice to

im pretty shure it weighs under 300 grams think it may even be less .......but u never notice it were thear its that lite ...

pretty pricey though....at about 90 quid.

dave x

I run one of the lightest xc lids going(I know its not bmx but its light) a giro e2...its seriously comffy...sits on the head well....snug fitting....and looks nice to

im pretty shure it weighs under 300 grams think it may even be less .......but u never notice it were thear its that lite ...

pretty pricey though....at about 90 quid.

dave x

Alraight cheers dave crc are doing the e2's about £79.99 or somthing like that might get one just want to see what people say about bmx lids lol :D

Some of the Specialized helmets are amazing ! The tests they put them through are outstanding, and the weight is on another level.....

This is the one i have. Obviously, it's pretty much the lightest lid in the world. And it's got the patented "Body Geometry" so it's comfy, When i went to a press day the director was wearing one as part of a week long comfort test :D

184 Grams

Jarrod

Edited by Pashley26