World Record Drop 4.55 Meters! By Walter Belli

Andrew Smith

Your new to the main forum, so believe me when i say this youtube clip has been posted here so many, many times. so in future when posting vid clips, check how many months that clip has been on the youtube site before posting it here. it also helps to go through this video thread before posting any future clips because if you dont, youll get slagged off big time for being lazy.

Your new to the main forum, so believe me when i say this youtube clip has been posted here so many, many times. so in future when posting vid clips, check how many months that clip has been on the youtube site before posting it here. it also helps to go through this video thread before posting any future clips because if you dont, youll get slagged off big time for being lazy.

sorry i didnt know it was a repost i just thought it was a mental vid so i thought i would post it and i am not new to the main forum i have been validated roughley about the same time as you

but sorry everyone for posting a good video!

leacve him alone your like oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he reposted it we better call the police, yer good video buddy drops huge never seen it before soo kewl.

thanks ross.... :D

does it really matter.... i aint seen it any way

just looking through his other videos and saw this

Oh my God!, i would definitely not be that guy lying on the ground!! :blink: No matter how good the rider is, that could have been crushed genitalia for life!!

Andrew

Edited by walker

Might be the Official Record

But didnt Ot Pi or cesar canas Drop off a Double decker bus Years ago?

i think that may be a wee bit bigger than a bus mate

just looking through his other videos and saw this

Oh my God!, i would definitely not be that guy lying on the ground!! :blink: No matter how good the rider is, that could have been crushed genitalia for life!!

Andrew

that is crazy!

Kin ell, chill out mate...

I havent seen that before; it's pretty large, that! :blink:

Cheers,

Joe.