Deng

Ben Davies

.....i have just got back into trials over this last year after a 6 year break, and im just getting together with all the latest chit chat B) , and i see the word DENG being used, to begin with i thought it may be a make? as people on this forum were using it in sentences like ''ive got a deng hub'' etc etc, but now i have heard it in loads of different topics and i dont now what it means!!!??? all comments welcome (Y) :$

Edited by fatboy

Deng is a bloke that owns and runs Echo, GU, Adamant, Czar and Zoo.

All his parts are extensively CNC machined, and come in every anodised colour imaginable.

Saying, that's a fairly Dengish bike! means, your bike is a colourful one, and has been extensively machined.

Deng is the maker off

Zoo!

Echo

Adamant

GU

Czar (Y)

ahh, thanks, its been quite confusing! :blink: as people have said ''i want a deng crank'' (echo/zoo!/GU) and i was under the impression it may be a stlye of component, eg: something with a front freewheel was a 'deng' component! lol

Deng is a bloke that owns and runs Echo, GU, Adamant, Czar and Zoo.

All his parts are extensively CNC machined, and come in every anodised colour imaginable.

Saying, that's a fairly Dengish bike! means, your bike is a colourful one, and has been extensively machined.

cool cool, i get it now, cheers guys B)(Y)

Everyone just use's it because all the bike bits are usually pretty identical just re-branded under different names. (Obiously frames and other parts are different) But all the "Deng" branded bars are identical. Apparently they do it so you can have a all Adamant spec'ed bike for example. But because all the parts are the same people just see all the same really.

Deng are very durable and offer good value for money. Just some people seem to dislike this......