Videospin

JonMack

Saw this on DownloadSquad and thought it might be useful for some people on here..

http://videospin.com/

Windows Movie Maker is probably the most widely used free video editor for Windows. And there's a good reason for that. It comes free with Windows XP and Vista. But Windows Movie Maker might not always be the best tool for the job. VideoSpin is a free video editing application that has all the features of Windows Movie Maker and a few more for good measure.

Overall, the two applications have a similar look and feel. Both are designed for use by people who don't have a degree in video editing. You simply locate your video and audio files, arrange them on a timeline, and start snipping or rearranging. You can add a variety of transitions or sound effects to your movie. And unlike Windows Movie Maker, VideoSpin sports a pretty decent title editor. There's also an option to upload your finished videos directly to YouTube or Yahoo! Video.

The program is almost too user friendly in some places. For example, VideoSpin assumes your files are in your My Videos folder, which is fair. But while you can easily change directories, there's no simple way to navigate to a separate hard drive or partition. Fortunately, you can drag and drop audio and video files into VideoSpin from Windows Explorer, no matter what drive their on.

VideoSpin is basically a slimmed down version of the commercial Pinnacle Studio, which normally sells for $50. As such, there's no official support for VideoSpin, and you have to put up with some in-program advertising. And while you can save files in a variety of formats, you'll receive a notice the first time you run VideoSpin letting you know that your MPEG-2/4 codecs will expire if you don't purchase a $15 codec pack within 15 days. But you can try to use other codecs installed on your computer with VideoSpin.

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2008/02/09/vi...aker-a-run-for/

Edited by JonMack

for posting the link, not for just typing a word that is neither racist, offensive or obscene.

Meatspin is merely the act of a bored butcher. Spinning some meat while waiting for customers. Nothing like the inner warmth when you finally get the 50th spin froma piece of rindless bacon on top of a stick.

What on earth did you think it was ?!?!

for posting the link, not for just typing a word that is neither racist, offensive or obscene.

Meatspin is merely the act of a bored butcher. Spinning some meat while waiting for customers. Nothing like the inner warmth when you finally get the 50th spin froma piece of rindless bacon on top of a stick.

What on earth did you think it was ?!?!

Oh I see, of course. I was thinking of a different variety of spinning meat, I haven't tried it myself, but people say it doesn't taste as nice, and the inner warmth it fills you with when your recieving it is far inferior, it's more of a burning sensation, or so I am told.

Imagine the scene at christmas, and you get given some of this, meatspin. You can have a truck full, but it will never live up to the standard of the variety that your post describes.