Validation

CRANK BRO

Congratulations. Go enjoy the big boy forums now :)

Just remember. Don't let your spelling and grammer slack or you'll be back in here again.

Off you go :)

Danny.

Be sure to look left and right before crossing the road.

Make sure you wipe your ar*e after laying a large log.

Be sure to turn lights off if your not using them because we don't want to become extinct now do we.

Most importantly though make sure we spell the word grammar correct (because life just isn't the same with it spelt wrong).

If you abide by these four rules we won't send you back, oh no we won't.

p.s If you find any mistakes in this post please send an e-mail with corrections to itdosntreallymatterweareallgoingtodieanyway@isoldmysoultohalfords.com

Now we could have picked on the fact that he missed out two full stops aswell. Thats just being cruel though as I know my spelling and GRAMMAR is not outstanding. Then again when you make a post like that you should try and get it right! :P

Even though I don't know you Danny I will always love you. :D

no way you only bin on here for less than 25 days, and i have been tryin for time now o well back to new menbers lol.

any way well done dude.

No way, You've only been on here for less than 25 days. I have been trying for time now, oh well back to new members lol.

Anyway well done dude.

Thats the exact reason your not getting validated Ash. What you typed needed to be how i have just written it out for you.

Just take the time to check through your post for any mistakes after you've typed it out. Doesn't take long and in the end, you'll be rewarded.

Danny.

No way, You've only been on here for less than 25 days. I have been trying for time now, oh well back to new members lol.

Anyway well done dude.

Thats the exact reason your not getting validated Ash. What you typed needed to be how i have just written it out for you.

Just take the time to check through your post for any mistakes after you've typed it out. Doesn't take long and in the end, you'll be rewarded.

Danny.

Technically, there shouldn't be a capital on the front of "You've" as a comma doesn't make a new sentence, but acts as a short pause.

Edited by Krisboats