Call Of Duty 4 Xbox 360

twinky trials

60quid adaptor... i know you can get em' for 40 online but meh, quite a big lumo sum, but i suppose you get a year of enjoyment for free after that....

Can i hardwire my X-box to my laptop which has the right port and is connected to the household wireless?

Or a USB wireless transmiter not made by xbox?

The router is well too far away to hardwire it

60quid adaptor... i know you can get em' for 40 online but meh, quite a big lumo sum, but i suppose you get a year of enjoyment for free after that....

Can i hardwire my X-box to my laptop which has the right port and is connected to the household wireless?

Yeah this is how i have mine set up you just need to set your wireless conection coming in to be shared and bobs your uncle.

Yeah this is how i have mine set up you just need to set your wireless conection coming in to be shared and bobs your uncle.

Really... so just put one cable in my lappie and the other in the xbox! :o wow ill pay 40 quid but 100 seemed a wee bit steep, will this affect my conection cos' my laptops full of shit, meh could just do a full systems restore suppppose

Yeah depending on how old your x box is i now the new ones come with the right cable then just right click on the little pc on your task bar for your wirless conection click share and should all work.

Any problems pm il try sort it out im at collage atm but il do my best.

Joe

Stop being a dick dave. It takes about 10 seconds for you to end up in new members again.

add me, ill be on in 10

Ben

Edit: Ok my f**kwit brother has decided he's playing the xbox now, ill hopefully be on in about an hour

Edited by Cletus Del Roy Spuckler

You can get certain random USB wireless adapters which work but it has to be the right one - I'll let you do the research. Or get an old xbox1 wireless adapter which plugs into the ethernet port. Or get a wireless ethernet bridge.

Plenty of options, obviously the wire-into-the-laptop version is the cheapest way though.