New Frame :)

lankyri

Look at those empty beer and cider cans / bottles, i bet there are well loads in your room you alcoholic lol oh yeah i see you have you steed built, and its about time!! Boy get riding soon, and get a picture of it in the light, it looks great though, hope it rides well :turned:

all bout vee on the front as i hate maggys on the front and disks wiegh too much lol

its a avid sd7 lever with a random cable that i got off balman with onza D11 arms and plazmatic spanish fly pads on a smooth rim got the bars on and front brake and tensioner awaiting bb and im good to go, poor paint job by me though so no doubt i get abuse for it lol

i like both frames mate but as these are 150 new from tarty your getting a good deal but i was speaking to spode earlier and he said that the colours arent always the same as i ordered a blue and it came like a purplely colour which is nicer:P

mines still not rideable though :( managed to nearly strip the thread in maggy (doh) and cant get a decent chain length for a 16-14 so me thinks a 16-13 will do the trick get pics up of yours tomoz peperami i want to see if its the same colour as spodes old one

lol mines a one off haha

peperami id just go for simple black rims mate nothing to eye catchin unless thats what youy want i say 3 colours for a bike so for me its black purple and white

for you pep. id go fgor grey black and something else like silver or something opposite