Simtra St1 Bike

steve@banbury-trials

Wow mate

looks wicked!

:o

Am i going to have to break something on that too?

;)

lol

Ben

Edit: How flat are those bars!

i'd prefer it if you didnt lol

they are fairly flat but i now prefer them over the risers i had.

cheers for the comment,steve.

p.s if you promise not to break anything you can have a go saturday

That is really nice, how you finding it compared to you're old frame?

so far ,its all good :P i've only rode it for a hour but i feel like i can gap slightly further and backwheeling stuff seems effortless ,at the moment im trying to learn to manual and i have high hope that i'll be able to so all in all this i a really nice frame to ride and im glad to have made the change.

steve

bit ghey you got a blue one and i got a purple one lol does look nice with black parts..... i went with white to match the graphics

quick question what gear ratio are you running as im currently running 16-14 but cant get the right chain length

bike looks minto though

Ah, mine arrived today too albeit in charcoal! Will post pics up when its fully built tomorrow.

Originally ordered blue, but changed to grey as wasnt sure how the colour would come out. Seems to look really different in differing lights.

Quite like that though! Glad to hear it rides well... :)

Whats the rear like, in practice is it stiff enough for no booster?

bit ghey you got a blue one and i got a purple one lol does look nice with black parts..... i went with white to match the graphics

quick question what gear ratio are you running as im currently running 16-14 but cant get the right chain length

bike looks minto though

it is very slightly purple,but it seems to change its colour depending on the light :blink: but the picture shows it as a bright blue for some reasomlol

im running 18/15 at the moment , 16/14 must be real close to the chainstay?

That looks lushhhhhhhhhhhh

btw have you found more bolts for your disk

lol

Ben

p.s Cya saturday

lol ,i got the bolts mate but if you could find me some holes for the bolts to go into i would appreciate that loads

Looks the sex :D Does that chain rub a lil.... Looks that way?? How does she ride?? :D

the chain is very close to the chainstay ,i ended up puting on a chainstay protector as i didnt want the paint to chip just yet.

she ride really nice ,and the cockpit isn't too different from my pitbull so thats cool; the bb height is more comfortable i reckon so she ride really nicely (Y)

surely you mean mm?

:P

i did indeed benjaminge.

Ah, mine arrived today too albeit in charcoal! Will post pics up when its fully built tomorrow.

Originally ordered blue, but changed to grey as wasnt sure how the colour would come out. Seems to look really different in differing lights.

Quite like that though! Glad to hear it rides well... :)

Whats the rear like, in practice is it stiff enough for no booster?

the rear end is fairly stiff,well stiffer than my pitbull.my brakes aren't honking at all which i think is due to the built in brakebooster,though they do let out a deep noise when pushed but thats ok .

hope you enjoy your need steed (Y)

cheers for the comment and questions ,steve

Edited by banbury trials

Bike looks nice, just the colour looks fake. Like photoshopped

i know what you mean ,but i dont have photo shop lol

also i have some pics on my phone (i took these pics on my phone btw) and they come out with the same bright blue.in real life its slightly darker and a bit purplish .

steve

• 1 month later...

right,time for a update i believe .loads of new parts so i'll just list them below.......

onza ronnie rear rim(undrilled)

dmr 32hole hub

bt front hub

maxxis front tread tire 2.5

maxxis highroller 2.35

wo sets of black spokes

heatsink vee adapter

sd7 lever

sd7arms

tesco cables

heatsink red vee's :rolleyes:

blackspires bar