Lanky Ri's Bike

Elmo =)

chains fine mate. first ride on it and i liked it only played on small walls due to a horibble rear brake but it was easy to get onto the rear wheel and keep balance with minimal hops did like a 6ft gap with ease and backwheeling i need to get but well worth getting one and as there 150 cant go wrong

lol my tensioner and its story of how it was made by ricky appleton

right one day i went out in my garage for a fag and i was looking around and found an old rear mech so i decided to take it appart, and it all fell apart. after finishing my fag i thought i could re build it but make it simpler. so got me drill out and lil spanner and made a hole for quick release and put on a smaller jockey wheel. bent the metal into shape and then fitted it

and as its being held on by qr as long as your wheel is tight it will not move and also as its on a qr you basically have 180 degrees in which direction so i made it right up by my frame also if you look at the tensioner when you want to re tenstion your wheel its got a little handle which is easy to pull

ash kennard eat your heart out 'jokes'

also when i was at work i removed some false walls and found a huge 8ft vent so decided to take it apart and theres a couple of strips of metal which would be perfect to make more as my only downfall with the tensioner its like 2mm thick so wont be that strong if people want pics of the tensioner on its own let me know

lol i like it so yeah will keep it for a while its just the right hieght and and length but need new forks as well the steerer is like way too short so thinking of getting some bt forks bit more height

add come down to benfleet or bas soon, stay at mine on like the sat and we could go out with simpson and maher on a drinkin session haha and fry up in the mornin and ride