What Is Best To Run On Rear Magura, V-brake Or A Disc ?

weighty2008

well for a start v brakes are as old as the priverbial donkey n discs just dont work unless its on a specific frame like sum of the monty 20 inches i think personaly a magura ith a ground rim is ace it works for me and plenty of my mates. cant got rong with a rear mag :D

well for a start v brakes are as old as the priverbial donkey n discs just dont work unless its on a specific frame like sum of the monty 20 inches i think personaly a magura ith a ground rim is ace it works for me and plenty of my mates. cant got rong with a rear mag :D

What are you basing your facts on? Also, sort your spelling out. Vee's are by far superior, sd7 lever, Ultimate arms, slick cable, heatsink reds with a harsh grind is stupidly good.

I love NMC so much!

I had a rear disc on an adapter for my Echo 06 frame, it was easily as good as the disc I have now. You have no idea what you're talking about, please stop posting shite.

maggy is awesome for bite, doesnt have the hold of the rear disc im using at the moment. hate the noise of maggies too! going to try a v to see if i cna get the hold of the disc but with the bite of a maggy, but on a smooth rim. its a big ask, but its worth a crack!

What are you basing your facts on? Also, sort your spelling out. Vee's are by far superior, sd7 lever, Ultimate arms, slick cable, heatsink reds with a harsh grind is stupidly good.

This topic was about opinions. so i gave my one. no need to have a go i havnt used a set up like urs so i wouldnt have a clue bout that would i? i use MAGURAS AND THEY WORK FINE FOR ME sorry if my comments offended you??