Shall I?

STC

not sure  

61 members have voted

1. 1. stay on stock get a gu le 08 or go mod

• stay on stock get a gu le 08
    • go mod

I am a mod rider but if i was given the chance to get on a stock and ride as well as i do on my mod i would take it withought a question of a doubt!

dont change because of the current fad, I ride mod because i ride it better, but stocks are the big boys toys, mods are sort of cheating!

Nah, Mod isn't cheating. Stock rides are just Jelous because are bikes are MODified to ride trials :P.

Plus, People only ride them big wheeled bikes to make up for they immensley small willys :P

Danny.

goes to post a wanted ad for a stock...... :-

:P

on a serious note though, i dont know how you ride or at what level you are at, but i went from stock to mod. i got on a mates mod and made so much progress in such a short period of time, and now i am at a level on my mod which would have taken me so much longer to get to on a stock!

again personal preferance mate, no one on here can tell you which or what to do! ride a gu mod and see how it feels, if you like you buy :) simple

Nah, Mod isn't cheating. Stock rides are just COOL because their bikes are STOCKified to ride trials :P.

Plus, People only ride them big wheeled bikes to make up for they immensley small willys :P

Danny.

Us big willied people ride stock so we're higher off the ground so our willies don't scrape on the floor!

:P

Ben