London This Sunday 9th Of March?

Simpson

Add on a sidenote, are you coming home from uni over easter? Basildon night ride some time fo'sure?

But yea 11 at sloped walls for me it is :) Im off to work till 7 in a lil while so when i look here i want to see alll you guys are coming :P bring my photo cam?

not sure you could trust me to guide you round London

tell me about it :blink: Victoria park sounds so much better to be honest but i must stay with my lot so depends what there doing. f**k riding home from hackney on me own :unsure: ill get raped!!

I spoke to Adam today. Wet weather riding is awesome :D Especially with dual discs :)
Your brakes might hold firm in the wet but what about your tyres? weather should be alright during the morning/afternoon...regardless where you ride in the uk.

were are we going victoria or normal. to be honest i would rather victoria as more people are going :turned: . ill be at yours in 15 simps man (Y)

Well seing as it sounds like just locals are going go victoria? Byron im online in bed! haha....

Get here quick :wub:

EMERGENCY - REPLACMENT BUS SERVICE BETWEEN PITSEA AND UPMINSTER

WE MUST MEET AT RAYLEIGH AND GO DIRECT TO LIVERPOOL

NEED CONTACT MATT AND NILE WHO DONT HAVE WORKING MOBILES

Well seing as it sounds like just locals are going go victoria? Byron im online in bed! haha....

Get here quick :wub:

lmao im already ready just need to do a few things. were in london are we going then cause somewere new sounds cool :blink:

EMERGENCY - REPLACMENT BUS SERVICE BETWEEN PITSEA AND UPMINSTER

WE MUST MEET AT RAYLEIGH AND GO DIRECT TO LIVERPOOL

NEED CONTACT MATT AND NILE WHO DONT HAVE WORKING MOBILES

its actually between barking and upminster they said on the news you can take the district line or somthing :S

Your brakes might hold firm in the wet but what about your tyres? weather should be alright during the morning/afternoon...regardless where you ride in the uk.

That's half the challenege. If you're technique is right, it shouldn't be an issue :) Some of my best rides have been in the rain.