Syringes?

meh, just go to the local phamacy. theyll sort you out.

just dont say sarcally you want it for drugs.... happened to me once...............

she goes what do you want it for............................... i said in the most sarcastic voice i posses......... for pumping heroin into my vains. :) she didnt give it too me. .. lol

Edited by rudoxolty

meh, just go to the local phamacy. theyll sort you out.

just dont say sarcally you want it for drugs.... happened to me once...............

she goes what do you want it for............................... i said in the most sarcastic voice i posses......... for pumping heroin into my vains. :) she didnt give it too me. .. lol

do they give them for free?

do the bleed hoses fit onto them?

Yep, i agree too, the chemist should be a good place to have a look. You don't want to be looking in somewhere like the boots pharmacy sections, from past experience they don't have them. The little pharmacy specific shops should have them though, and they should have them in a range of sizes. My nan managed to get hold of some massive syringes for use with a feeding tube while my grandad was ill and they worked a treat, nice and strong and with a large volume in them means they can really flush the brake out well. The large connection was better too because i could use a magura barb and screw it into the syringe making it nice and strong.

chemists are often abit reluctant to give out srynges to anyone usually because anyone could use them for anything.

if you go to a vets office they should have one for horses and that about 40-80ml which are better than the little 10-20ml human ones.

20ml is all you need for front, more like a thirty for the rear. I work in a hospital so they're plentiful, i know that doesn't help but i guess the chemist ones are probably the same. I've never used syringes from magura or anyone else so can't comment on them but the sterile hospital ones don't last more than two bleeds (if using magura blood). I'm not sure if they degrade with the oil but they get stiff and crappy. Not a problem if you can get hold of new ones each bleed but can get costly if paying for them.