I've Never Seen Something That Moves This Fast

Oak T

I'm trying to hide my friends and comments on myspace, does anyone know how i can do this?

I've been up all night trying to find out i have had no luck what so ever. (myspace is sorted)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtKuBKIaVvs&NR=1

I dont have a clue if thats real or fake, what do you people think?

Oakland

Edited by oakland

Copy this in to the "who id like to meet" section

Hide Comments:

<div style="position:relative; height:0px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"><table><tr><td><table><tr><td>

Hide Friends:

<style type="text/css">td.text td.text table table table, td.text td.text table br, td.text td.text table .orangetext15, td.text td.text .redlink, td.text td.text span.btext {display:none;}td.text td.text table {background-color:transparent;}td.text td.text table td, td.text td.text table {height:0;padding:0;border:0;}td.text td.text table table td {padding:3;}td.text td.text table table br {display:inline;}</style>

It's true that there are billions of stars in the universe, and that there could very well be another planet with life on it hovering around it, but who gives a f**k? They havn't come to say hello yet, so I don't care.

RE: Comments on YT.

It's true that there are billions of stars in the universe, and that there could very well be another planet with life on it hovering around it, but who gives a f**k? They havn't come to say hello yet, so I don't care.

RE: Comments on YT.

The are billions of galaxies that contain trillions of stars and tonight after watch Stephen Hawking master of the universe there could be like 7 dimensions. We have far more chance of being found then finding them. B)