Big London Summer Ride - 20th July

Radfax

Police are bad enough as it is in London when there is two of you.

I know everyone is making a big effort to turn up but with nearly 100 riders, we're gonna get all the wrong attention, cause trouble and cctv will be watching us like a hawk.

You're not gonna be able to ride much either as everyone takes turns.

Good luck is all i have to say.

i might change my mind but then i wont ride with everyone..... too busy

Peace

Police are bad enough as it is in London when there is two of you.

I know everyone is making a big effort to turn up but with nearly 100 riders, we're gonna get all the wrong attention, cause trouble and cctv will be watching us like a hawk.

You're not gonna be able to ride much either as everyone takes turns.

Good luck is all i have to say.

i might change my mind but then i wont ride with everyone..... too busy

Peace

I should be in your flat still by the time that ride comes up, but I see what point you are getting at. I still think you should come though, just split off into a small group and go to different places. It will be a laugh at the end of the day, its not normal to have over 100 riders so it will be good to experience it I reckon :D Just think about it.

Is any one ariving at liverpool station and then cycling down to the meeting point? if so what time does your train arrive there, as maybe us clacton riders could meet up with some peeps at the station as iv'e gota feeling were guna get lost haha

Cheers Ash.

Is any one ariving at liverpool station and then cycling down to the meeting point? if so what time does your train arrive there, as maybe us clacton riders could meet up with some peeps at the station as iv'e gota feeling were guna get lost haha

Cheers Ash.

I think Matt Bird will be going Fenchurch Street station with a few people and thats not far from Liverpool Street, so if you ask him he should come meet you. I normally get him to meet me at Liverpool Street when i go there.

I'm going to liverpool street (if wheel's here in time)

Will be meeting Andy on the way, so i'm sure we can arrange something :P

Theres been a change of plan dude, I'll be coming from Kent so I'll be at london bridge or somewhere like that, but I'll go home with you :rolleyes: I think I'll be able to get Dan More to meet you at Rayleigh Station if he goes. If you havent got his number ask me for it.

ineed of train fare still :(

How many months have you had to get £10 :giggle: Get a paper round for a week then give it up, then you should have enough (Y)