New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Totally new but glad to be. My name is Devin and I live in the United States. I'm going to be getting an Adamant A2 but right now I am desperate riding a Fetish D&S small frame. I've been riding bikes for about a year (mostly mountain with my lady). I like to ride anything I can find in Arizona but trials is dead here. I had a trials motorcycle, vintage '73 Honda, saw a little of trials biking and I've been hooked since. Other than biking I yo-yo, hike, and do just about whatever I can do outside. Thanks guys

hi I'm Dan from Worcestershire never ridden trials before other than a short demo ride and can safely say it was awesome I normally ride a bit of downhill, freeride and cross country aboard my trusty commencal supreme mini dh. as yet I don't own a trials bike but I'm looking for one right now and just wondered if anyone had ideas on what to go for as beginner bike and whether to go 20" or 26"? cheers, Dan.

Hello there! My Name is Sean Watson, I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada, And I ride for Inspired bicycles. I just thought I would say hi since I am not allowed to post in the "cool" section yet. hahaha

• Like 1

Hey guys, my names Callum. I recently took up trials (I say recently but i mean about 1 week ago.) I currently have a Diamondback Tekiya. It seem's alright unlike me :) Other than attempting trials i enjoy football, going out with my mates and just educating myself, I hope to become very active on this website and at trials.

Hi my names Darren i used to ride trials about 3 years ago but ended up selling my bike due to not having enuf time time or money to ride as was part way through my electrical apprenticeship, i used to ride a low spec Identiti Judge i built from scratch but also used to ride bmx which i still have as i could never part with my Angel of Death. Ive just started getting back into riding again and thought this would be a good place to get back up to date with everything and also to get some helpful advice. I would like to get my hands on a zoo pitbull as i always liked them when i first started riding trials so basically could do with a few reviews on the frame also some tips and pointers as been out of the game for a while, just like to say thanks for taking the time to read my post and look forward to getting feedback and talking to others on this forum cheers Darren

Hi im Staurt. Been riding bikes since I was about 10. BMX, trials, road, MTB and motocross. I've had a fascination with trials since i first saw a trials bike in a local motorcycle trials dealership. It was a Fantic and was made of square steel tubing!! Years later I bought a Monty 20". Then several years later a got Brisa B26. Without the tinternet it was difficult to learn how to master trials techniques, no matter how many times I watched Martin Ashton's video and studied a small section of Ot Pi on the beginning of a Sheffield Indoor video I had. So yep I've struggled, dropped in and out of this great sport over the years. But I'm back for another go. I've got myself a second hand Echo lite (long because i'm 6'2") and at 37 i feel a bit old for it. But b0ll@(%s to it, i'm going to give it my best shot. I live in Lancashire and prefer to ride natural. Cheers. Stu.

Another noob here! I'm Peter, 33 years young from South Africa. I've been riding moto-trials for the last two years, and very recently got myself the MAD Phase 1.3 bike. I'm hoping to fine-tune my balancing skills and learn a lot about body positioning/movement required for great trials riding.

Here's my new toy:

IMG_0121_2.jpg

And my moto-toy, GasGas TXT-Pro 250:

DSC03024_resized.jpg

Looking forward to abusing company resources during office hours to gain crucial skills required for trials playtime.

Hi all!!! My name is Gempur. I am from Indonesia, i live in the big city of Jakarta. i usually do cross country cycling with my Yeti ARC. i thought i might give trial a try. Got my self a limited Zaskar Trial GT frame. and i hope this forum will add my understanding of Trial.Thanks

hello everyone, my name is paul and im from wigan near manchester.

not actually got a trials bike but been wanting to get into it for years so at the age of 25 i have decided its now or never. looking for a cheapish bike if anyone is selling, been looking at onza bird or t-bird but really want a 24" but will stick with the 20" while learning i think.

looked around the site and looks really good. cant wait to be able to post on the full site.

Hello all,

Started riding trials about 8 years ago, but haven't for about 4 years. Had my lovely pashley stolen about 1 week after moving to London, bought a jump bike instead with the insurance money, and regretted it ever since.

On here to hopefully see if anyone has a pashley 26" they're looking to get rid of, and to read up on how to do things i've forgotten again!!

Andy

Hi everyone!, i am returning to the Trials scene after a LONG time of absence!, i have a Onza T-Rex , and the time i have spent out of riding i have literally completely forgot how to do anything! hopefully i will be able to get back into Trials again and enjoy it as much as i used to!

Hi, Im joe.

I havn't actually got a trials bike, but i've been watching tutorials and some cool video's like Danny Macaskill, he's insane!! I want to get into trials biking to help improve my balance and genuinly have a great time and a good experience. At the moment im in to Moutain biking and long treks on my Bike.

I can't wait to be able to post on the "Full Members" forums since i can learn from more experince riders and hopfully get some bargens!

Thanks, Joe.

PS: please VOTE!!!!!

Hi!

My name is Andrew, I´m from Slovakia and I´m 16 years old :)

I riding on my GU TP08 26"

here´s my latest video...

NICE! how long have you been doing trails for? seem like you could become someone! keep it up man!

Joe.

NICE! how long have you been doing trails for? seem like you could become someone! keep it up man!

Joe.

I riding for little more than year and 1/2....

and thanks :)

Edited by AndrewG