New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

hi my name is andre im 22 from burton on trent i ride a onza T-Vee ive had it for about 2 months now and wanting to learn bits and bob's

and probably with a few broken bonnes lol

i like spending time with my girlfriend and gourgeus doughter drawing tattoo's and messing about with computers

thanks andre

Hello

I'm Dieter , New to the forum and I ride a Onza Pro .

I have been riding Trials for a year now , it's amazing and I am enjoying the new skills am learning every day I ride to become a better at it . I ride round Skelmersdale where I live an never stray to far from it is there is plenty of obsticle's to use as i am a keen rider.

I also ride dirt jump on a Scott voltage y-z 0 custom built.

Glad to be a member of this forum an cant wait to get chatting to rides as I am the only trials biker where I live.

Thanks Dieter .

Err.... hi

my names chris, im 25 and a serving soldier based in london. Gettin back into trials atm, in the process of upgrading my knackerd holroyd and hope to get out and about soon. Would like to know any if anyone rides in the woolwich/grenwich area and if so where???? cheers for yah time.

Hi my names Jacob, I'm 15 and i have been riding motorcycle trials for 8 years and have a TIOGA for like 3 years but don't compete on that's why i want to get on new trials bicycle because motorcycle trials in getting a little boring and the TIOGA isn't a very good bike for competitively. ,this are the bikes i have Honda ,Beta ,and TIOGA

hello, returning to trials after a few years out, been riding mototrials since 3 and still compete, started cyclo trials about 5 years back and it lasted for two years but i snapped both my onza frames and it was costing to much, couldnt do everything! cheers

Hi,

My name's Ade, just beginning trials although I'm a creaky old git :)

I used to ride BMX as a kid, graduated to mountain bikes (XC bikes) but lost interest for a few years, returned to mtb about 5 years ago but found I spend more time bunny hopping than riding trails.

I recently had to buy a new bike thanks to a snapped, corroded seatpost (stuck in frame) and hacked my old bike into a singlespeed play bike called pikeybikey.

Cheers,

Ade.

hey all. my name is paul, im from darlington (sadly)

im 18

used to be into trials when i was about 15 but then moved to 4x, then broke my shoulder playing rugby 1 opp later, 1 biig plate, 8 screws and pins later im out for the rest of the season, i get unfit through one too many pints and pizzas rendering me useless (playing for proberbly the fittersclubs in area (final 20 minuits of each half we would litterally run all over the opponent), used to do a 8 mile run at relitivily fast pace for a warm up and things like running for 3 miles on a beach with a bag full of sand weighing about 8 stone ect. so we used to be a pretty fit team) after that my fitness carried on going downhill and i stoped riding 4x.

wanting to get back into trials, got my eye on a few bikes at the moment. hopefully will be back on two wheels soon

so theres my life story for anyone who was interested :D