New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi

I'm Rich (19) from Swansea and I don't have a trials bike yet, I am currently looking to buy one.

I grew up in Penarth then moved to Swansea 2 years ago, I'm completely new to trials biking but I have been wanting to get into it for years. Once I find myself a cheap first bike to demolish I'll be looking for other bikers in my area!

(Y)

Hey I'm Jeremiah jus bought a inspired fourplay pro and am jus here so I can hopefully sell it for a decent amount, trials is fun bought I like going faster and and stuff you can't really do on a trials bike so if you're interested in a Mint inspired pro hit me up

Hey I'm Jeremiah jus bought a inspired fourplay pro and am jus here so I can hopefully sell it for a decent amount, trials is fun bought I like going faster and and stuff you can't really do on a trials bike so if you're interested in a Mint inspired pro hit me up

Hey Guys

My name is Katy and I have been riding trials for about 3 years now. I really got in to biketrials when I got my monty 221 pr in february 2008 and progressed on to an Onza Limey 3.20 before christmas when I got some sponsorship from Joe at Onza. I take part in bike trial competitions across the country and ride some street when I have time, but natural riding is my passion.

I'm from Exmouth in Devon, but I'm currently studying for my masters in mechanical engineering at the university of southampton. I am also often in harpenden in hertfordshire with my boyfriend, Ben Walsh.

I have had an account on trials forum before, but I never used it and can't log in anymore!

My bike has had many modifications since I originally got it, so I shall post up some photos in the bike picture thread. I also have a few other bikes in my collection - Monty 221pr, Monty 219 alp, a 20" Megamo, a shared Onza Mini Master, a Specialized Enduro 08 and recently, a Leeson clear 660 which turns out to have a broken headset and badly flared headtube... (N)

Anyway, see you all out riding :turned:

Katy

Hey Guys

My name is Katy and I have been riding trials for about 3 years now. I really got in to biketrials when I got my monty 221 pr in february 2008 and progressed on to an Onza Limey 3.20 before christmas when I got some sponsorship from Joe at Onza. I take part in bike trial competitions across the country and ride some street when I have time, but natural riding is my passion.

I'm from Exmouth in Devon, but I'm currently studying for my masters in mechanical engineering at the university of southampton. I am also often in harpenden in hertfordshire with my boyfriend, Ben Walsh.

I have had an account on trials forum before, but I never used it and can't log in anymore!

My bike has had many modifications since I originally got it, so I shall post up some photos in the bike picture thread. I also have a few other bikes in my collection - Monty 221pr, Monty 219 alp, a 20" Megamo, a shared Onza Mini Master, a Specialized Enduro 08 and recently, a Leeson clear 660 which turns out to have a broken headset and badly flared headtube... (N)

Anyway, see you all out riding :turned:

Katy

Ever trip down to Torquay ?

Hey I'm Ewan, I'm new to the forum and I ride a ONZA T-Bird

I've been doing Trials for about 1 month . I ride round Inverness as that is where I live.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming, Golf and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say :turned:(Y) (Y)

Edited by Ewan_Selkirk

Hey guys and gals!

New to the forum but hoping to be a more permanent member here. I don't currently own a trials bike but am looking into getting one as soon as i can. I currently ride an 08 WeThePeople Addict, and an 07 Iron Horse MK3 Comp. Looking to get into another discipline of biking here. Hopefully see and speak to some new people on the forums!

Josh.

Yo yo, this is Dara from Santa Monica, CA. I ride a Czar 24" since March 09. I just got an Onza Zoot 24" for a month or two in Hamburg Germany and I'm really missing my Czar! I came from the MTB world and never had a BMX. Saw Danny's video 1 too many times and had to get a 24", now I'm hooked. Just wish it would stop raining now...

Cheers

hi guys, my name is steve burgess, recently got back into trials again, i rode a few years ago on a onza t-bird then onto a monty, then i left the scene for motorbike trials and now im back! Just bought a bike off danny butler that he and his dad built for me from most of his last years factorys parts so should be good :) its running on a neon frame, im going to be doing some YMSA trials next year and maybe some yorkshire tykes. Other hobbies are football, motorbike racing and running. ANYONE RIDING AROUND STOKE ON TRENT AREA LET ME NO :)

Cheers

Hello! My name is Rob and i am riding a koxx something or other?!! (it's been that long since i've ridden i've forgotten what type it is!) Just getting back into riding after about 2 years, forgot how much i enjoyed it! Living in Guildford and basically wanting to find some people to ride with, so if you see this and ride in Guildford please let me know! Just finished a Music degree, specifically in drumming, so play in a number of different bands and love music in general. Hobbies include dicking about, having a laugh, Powerlifting, exercise, eating etc etc! So yeh, thats me, peace!

Rob

Hi, I'm Fernando "Bagre" from Brazil. I've been riding for about one 2 or 3 years, but I only got a decent bike about 1 year ago. Now I ride in a Echo Lite '09 and also in a Marino 24". I also practice Gymnastics, I think it helps me a lot in the balance. That's all folks :rolleyes:

Hi this is Rory, aged 10, have been riding trails on a 24" Scott mountain bike but now inspired by trials so looking for my first bike (20") other trials riders and events around Scotland, what would anyone recommend for a 1st time trials bike at low cost. B)

Hello,

Im Andy, I ride a Zoo Lynx short with a HS33 rear (Lovely bike to ride). Well all I can say is the bike works a treat for me so I hope it does what its got to do.

Im 16 at the moment and will be 17 next year in January. My favorite hobbie is Trials biking, as I love the sport or what ever it is.

I have some friends on the forum and just a thought ide mention a couple, (TrialsJack, Jame Trials, charliemod, Seabass). Lovely friends to have there all nice

so hope you get to meet them around, really trusted people.

Edited by AndyZoo

Hello, my name is Alex. im from Ukraine. im 28

was riding 26" since 04-05 winter. but i have not much time for trials so my level is still beginer :P ridin just for fun with my friends

2 years ago i became full-vee fan

now im building 24" because simple trials bike, it seems it'll be the first full-vee 24.

hope ill get full membership till i get my new bike to post photos :D