New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi,

I joined on here some time ago when my son bought an Onza T Pro in bits, so i joined to get some info on trials bikes.

He's now got the money saved up to buy the bits to get it on the road.

So we are now looking into what is the best combination of parts for it and where to get them, i now realise why there was no bottom bracket and cranks on it when we got it.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Basically we need to get a bottom bracket and cranks with the freewheel on them rather than on the rear wheel, a chain and a rear sprocket we also need some mountings for some magura HS33 brakes.

Hopefully we'll get plenty of advice and we can get it up and running during the summer hols.

Thanks

Ian

Hi im chris, just bought an onza t-vee (shocking i know) but iv wanted an onza since my mate got one when we were 12. Im now 23, and saw one for a bargain and thought id finally give trials riding ago.

With a couple of days on the bike im happy with my progress. Im just trying to dial the pedal hop now!

Im from winchester in hampshire and was hoping to find some people in or around the area to ride with as none of my mates ride :( basically wanting to find some people that dont mind givin a noobie a few pointers.

PEACE

Hello everybody :)

Im david , I am 22 and i live on Hayling Island just off portsmouth and Isle Of White .

I dont have a bike at the moment but i am thinking of purchasing one soon when i can get a job been as i am redundant (N)

I want to try out this sport as i think i may have seen some people off this forum playing on the rocks down the front ?

But moving on , I am redundant at the moment and currently 'job hunting' i like to play football and cricket , i also like to clean boats down the marina for my enjoyment :)

My nickname is 'JL' because on my 18th i got dared to lick a condom filled with lots of junk n sickly stuff so they call me 'Jonny Licker' .

Nice talking,

David ( JL !)

Hey I'm Alexander, riding a Monty 219 Alp at the moment and it's doing great.

I've decided to gradually upgrade my bike to make it better, and its going well so far. Got a Magura HS33 on the back, front wheel(Try All rim and Because hub) and new Try All tyres.

Stared trials biking about 7 months ago and lovin' it.

I live in Kinross, central Scotland, so that's where i do most of my riding, in and around town.

Cheers.

Alexander.

Easy, I'm Stu - 22.

Live near Kingston in south London.

Used to ride a bit of trials back when I was mad into dirt jumping, lost interest. Back interested now and I'm slowly learning it all over again!

I ride an Onza T-Pro.

I live my life wearing Rebel8 and OBEY.

I listen to hardcore and metal.

I blog.

Hey I'm Jorge,

Yes george but... jorge don't ask.

I'm 15.

I have skated for about 3years and still do on occasions, i live in stockport and THERES NO TRIALS RIDERS!!!!

I got hit by a car in September 2009 and only been riding about 2 1/2 months now still recovering. :D

I love the forum and think it's a great way to improve and meet friends and people to ride with.

I ride and Onza T-Pro (concstantely fixing it though)

Cheers

Onzajorge :P

Hello everybody :)

Im david , I am 22 and i live on Hayling Island just off portsmouth and Isle Of White .

I dont have a bike at the moment but i am thinking of purchasing one soon when i can get a job been as i am redundant (N)

I want to try out this sport as i think i may have seen some people off this forum playing on the rocks down the front ?

But moving on , I am redundant at the moment and currently 'job hunting' i like to play football and cricket , i also like to clean boats down the marina for my enjoyment :)

My nickname is 'JL' because on my 18th i got dared to lick a condom filled with lots of junk n sickly stuff so they call me 'Jonny Licker' .

Nice talking,

David ( JL !)

LOVE IT!! JL...

Edited by onzajorge

Hi my name's callum, I'm 20 years old and used to ride bmx from 04-06 then went to dirtjump for a few years then stopped for a while. I recently moved down to wisbech from my home town hartlepool to find there was no where to ride here so I got hold of a 24" marino trials bike and love it, it's so easy to find ride spots and I think I've picked it up pretty well. Here's a pic of my bike anyway comments on improvments welcome as i have no idea about the whole trials world. 07082010414.jpg

Hey guys!

Okay, I ride uni trials, and I know you all hate us uni riders here :P

Im really interested in bike trials though, and have always been really tempted, now even moreso that my mate got himself a zona zip! ;)

I was wondering whether there were any riders around northumberland? I was riding whitley bay a while back with a couple other uni riders and there was a group of five, anybody know them? :D

So yeah, this is me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5vxrazsnk

Hey all! Have asked a few Q's on here already, seems like a pretty good site!

Havent been riding Trials long, although MTB for a few Years, those of you that are on BikeRadar may recognise me....

Currently just hoping around on my normall MTB, but have been donated a Onza T-pro with ltd ed team kit in custom lime green from a mate that used to ride pro.... so thats gonna be awsome once I get it next week!

looking forward to using this forum, and hopefully developing some skills on a MOD bike!

BTW, my name is Josh Price, im from Swansea in south wales, and im also into XC/Trail riding, and surfing, skimboarding, skateboarding, and most things with a bike or board! :P

Stu from Staffordshire. Almost 33 and thinking about dabbling in trials.

I've been mountain biking for 20 years and back in the 90's modified a few small mtbs for some simple trials riding and always had a blast.

I'm just wondering if I'm now too old to steer away from XC and downhill mtb now ??

Hi I'm alex, I don't have a trials bike yet. My mate got one 2 days ago and I like it and he let's me ride it abit.

So I joined up to see what bikes are good and what I should buy. I currently have a bmx and a 26" dj bike I sometimes use for trials, but it has a rear disk and rear gear mech, and I'm scared to death of snapping either of them doing sidehops (which I've already done once)

Hey guys!

Okay, I ride uni trials, and I know you all hate us uni riders here :P

Im really interested in bike trials though, and have always been really tempted, now even moreso that my mate got himself a zona zip! ;)

I was wondering whether there were any riders around northumberland? I was riding whitley bay a while back with a couple other uni riders and there was a group of five, anybody know them? :D

So yeah, this is me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5vxrazsnk

welcome

and nice video ;-)

Hello everyone,

I've always wanted to get into trials, I've been riding DH for years and I thought I should stop spending all my money on my Nicolai and actually do it. Would be excellent to have something to ride without jumping in the car all the time.

Also, after just returning from the Alps I can't bring myself to start pushing up hills again. Same as last year...

Cheers, Hayden

Edited by Hayden

HI I'm Peter I live in Bournemouth and have been riding off and on for about 6 years all over the south west

I've got a 221 TI at the moment but don't get out on it as much as I would like to.

always prefer natural, usually ride Upton common and New Forest but been out on Dartmoor allot recently.

thought if I sign up on here might be forced into ridding a bit more.

Peter T-B

Hi

My name is Atis and I'm 21. I've been riding trials for couple of years on Adamant A1 116mm bike.

I'm going to study at university in London/Ealing in September and I can't wait to check out what London has to offer in street riding.

I look forward to meeting you guys and going riding in Ealing.

Cheers.

Hello

my name is Thomas, I'm 18, I'm from France, I ride on a Atomz Quark I, I'm 4 years of trials.

I measure 1.85 meters, my level is pretty average, I can do a little of all of the technical trial, my favorite is the typed rear wheel and the static!

I prefer to ride on the artificial rather than natural.

Before I drove a 26 levelboss short but I did more over the position because it was getting too short for me.

Then I had a Ozonys XR26, but I found it too long.

Now I ride on a double Quark HS33 but I'll put a front disc.

Excuse me for my English.

Enjoy your snowboarding