New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi, I'm Chris. I've been riding since May this year on an Onza T-pro. I live and ride in Newmarket and as far as I know am the only person to (try) ride trials in the area! Other hobbies include playing with my car, skatebaording and I have just started snowboading too. Hopefuly would like to meet some other people in the area learn from some of you veterans :-p

Hi I'm ross, I'm new to the forum and I ride a 2003 Monty x-hydra.

I've not riden trials before but intend to start as soon as my bike is fixed up. I will be rideing around barnsley as that is where I live.

urban exploring,building/riding motorbikes are my other hobies

Thanks ross

give us a vote :rolleyes:

Hey im craig from petersfield.

Im currently riding a saracen M.A.D. 26" set up so that it can do dirt jump and trials hopefully getting a diamondback tekiya 07 to play with soon and building up a DC cock v1 frame

My previous bikes have included a lot of 20" rigs such as an onza t pro, a saracen 2.zero, a mission compo and a echo custom build all of which were sold due to money shortage :-(

Trying to get back into the trials scene properly now with some help from the people here at TF

Hey there, my name is Glen. I'm 16 (17 in January) and live a small village in the south-west of Devon.

I've been a BMX'er for many years, and as soon as I saw Danny MacAskill on Youtube I've wanted to try trials. I currently don't have a bike, because I can't find any nice ones at a good price. <_<

I want to get hold of a mod, and then move up to a 24".

I'm happy to be here at the forum, and I look forward to being a full member :)

Cheers!

Hi im Corey, 18 and currently don't ride.

I used to ride an onza back when i was at school (when i was about 15) but after school finished i ended up stopping, reason been mates stopped riding meaning i had no one too ride with :(

Currently looking into getting back in to trials biking as im in need of a new hobby, been looking on tartybikes but will be posting for opions on bikes soon

Hi!

I'm AttilaTheHun. My hometown is Budapest, the capital of Hungary, I started riding biketrial there, about 7 years ago. In the last two years I lived in Italy. I was able to carry my bike there as well.

I moved to Edinburgh last month, because I study Mechanical Engineering with Management at the University of Edinburgh. I registered here to find some riders from the city. I decided not to buy a trial bike here, but a dirt jump bike, which I've been doing for about 5 years. Last week I bought a Specialized P1. At home I have an Echo Control 2007 and an NS Suburban.

I hope to find some rider friends!

Cheers,

AttilaTheHun

hi My name is mikkel i´'ve been rideng for 13 months i ride a Echo GU LE and i love it

hi My name is mikkel i´'ve been rideng for 13 months i ride a Echo GU LE and i love it

hi My name is mikkel i am 16 years old, i have been rideng for 13 months i ride a Echo GU LE and i love it. i live in Denmark near a city called aars

Yo ! my name is Adrian.. and Adamanta A1! is my best pussy, I just love her :]

taht`s my ride, in Cork Ireland :

Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1! Adamant A1!

Edited by adek.bt

Evening all!

I'm Rick, 29 living in the sunny peak district, getting back into the trials scene after a more than a few years off! Just built up an onza 26" frame i got of my cousin so hoping to get out again with a couple of mates who have a new found interest in the scene like myself!

Cheers!

Hey i'm Jay, or Jamie, Whatever you prefer :) I ride an Onza Blade 2010, which I actually recieved yesterday. I've been doing trials for 2 days, because i'm so professional.

I live in Lincoln, Lincolnshire so if you live nearby please get in touch,

Cheers,

Jay.

Hi i'm Sam, i'm 17 and have been riding trials for about 2-3 years. I ride an Ashton/DB effect and Onza blade '09. I mainly ride on the rocks/prom in Bognor Regis or on my newly build box in the garden.

I'll be in MBUK issue 257 in the trials section

Thanks,

Sam

Edited by SumoSam

Hi I'm Lee from Lancashire, looking to get back into riding trials, Riding is my biggest release and it gets me away from all the crap in life, I'm a qualified NVQ bike mechanic and have worked in a few good bike shops, I ride MTB cross-country which I love and am currently looking to get another Pashley 26mhz, seeing that this forum is full of useful reading I had to join. I want to build up a nice ride and need some advice on parts and set up, its been 4 years since I sold my giant team. Knowing that most young teenagers are way better than me at riding now, I will be more a retro rider compared.

Edited by Akatsuki

Hey all. My name's Daniel, im 21 From a small town near leeds in the UK. I was riding for a while about 2/3 years back, until i managed to litterally nearly kill myself xD Punctured my lung and had to subsiquently stop. Gotten back into shape and now am riding again, I think i've had a long enough break :D

My bike is.. Old, Nearly as old as some of the younger riders in here. 97 megamo (Mod) (Bearly running) I'll upload a picture of it some time lol Still going strong :D

Cheers for reading

Daniel.